Caught up

Chapter 18 Caught up

At the beginning of the operation, David Shield together with some of his subordinates established a logistics camp not far from the combat zone in order to provide support to the main assault group, this camp is also used as a medical camp and resupply center.

The camp is in an open area which provides an excellent field of vision should an enemy approach.

"Fat Gum, Gang Orca, and Yoroi Musha have started the fight against Muscular." David Shield says with his hands behind his back in front of a group of heroes and police officers. They are part of the backup group while behind David Shield are three pro heroes sent by I-Island for his protection.

"The entire eastern part of the forest is flooded while Mirko and Mt. Lady are fighting a giant snake in the western area, and numerous hidden traps have also been detected around the forest." He explains, causing many heroes and cops to flinch.

"Should we support them?" One of the police officers asks.

"No." David Shield answers in a forceful way. "They are professional heroes qualified to handle this kind of situation, our priority is to provide logistical support and reinforcements to the main attack group led by Sir Nighteye.

In that, one of the heroes sent by I-Island approaches David Shield and whispers something in his ear while he slightly nods his head.

"We have lost contact with Best Jeanist, Edgeshot, and Kamui Woods!" A radio operator exclaims approaching the group and drawing the attention of everyone present, however, a robotic hand emerges from the ground holding the operator's leg causing his face to lose all color. "Oh no."

"Everyone to your battle stations!" David Shield exclaims in the direction of the heroes before dozens of droids begin to emerge from the ground.

__________________________

T-Hydra Battle Droid

It is a droid designed specifically for combat, it has thick armor so it can withstand blunt impacts in most of the robotic body

It is a droid designed specifically for combat, it has thick armor so it can withstand blunt impacts in most of the robotic body. However, its weak point is in the head, a strong impact on the head will cause the droid to fail and in some cases self-destruct.

These droids are equipped with a variety of weapons for the purpose of neutralizing the opponent.

They are usually used as training droids for the training of Hydra members. These Droids will follow all orders from the high-ranking members of Hydra as long as it is within their programming code.

__________________________

"Whose wonderful idea was it to separate us?" Asks Bubble Girl looking carefully at the surroundings while some fighting is heard in the distance.