Fight or Run!

__________________________

AN: Don't be afraid! I am here with a new chapter! And as compensation... Enjoy this exclusive AMV of this wonderful fanfic! Available for free on Patreon and Youtube.

***This music video may contain spoilers of some chapters published on Patreon*** (Evil laugh)

Now... Ladies and gentlemen, let's get on with the show!

__________________________

Chapter 54 Fight or Run!

POV Isamu

"Hello... Izuku Midoriya."

I sinisterly hum with my characteristic distorted voice produced by my voice modulator, focusing my attention in the distance right on my older brother, causing his whole body to tense up and his eyes to widen in panic.

This of course also causes Bakugo's eyes to widen in surprise and Lemillion's gaze immediately turns to my brother, searching for some explanation. However, Izuku is clearly confused and terrified, without any kind of explanation.

All this while Toga covers her mouth with both hands, doing her best to appear astonished and confused... With Toga Posing as me, no one would theorize that Isamu Midoriya and Child Emperor are actually the same person.

Given this, I continue my little monologue. "Confused? Maybe this will refresh your memory, little quirk analyst, he~he." I hum with a sly smile spreading behind my gas mask before pulling out of my pocket a crumpled piece of paper that I took from Kamui Woods when he was knocked unconscious.

A piece of paper that Izuku recognized very well, after all, he was the one who wrote it. "Quirk analysis of Kamui Woods by Izuku Midoriya." I enunciate slowly with a firm, cutting tone, emphasizing each word as I wave the piece of paper in the air mockingly.

This revelation sends Izuku back a few steps in complete shock, his breathing ragged as he desperately tries to understand how I was able to obtain this analysis. "It's impossible... No, no, no... Only Kamui Woods was supposed to have access to that content." Izuku mutters, clenching his fists tightly before looking at me helplessly and swallowing a lump in his throat. "You shouldn't have that analysis on your hands!" He exclaims in a panic, his tone seemingly annoyed but clearly dominated by fear in his shaky voice.

I just shrugged. "I defeated Kamui Woods and among his belongings, I found this interesting quirk analysis... So by right of conquest, this is now mine." I say cheekily waving my hand dismissively, taking a few steps forward as my mechanical wings audibly rumble generating powerful currents of electricity around them.

I must admit that the design of these mechanical wings is slightly inspired by the wings of a certain Marvel character, obviously with a personal touch and some improvements for my comfort... And by some improvements I mean big improvements.

After all, a few feet from me is Suneater kneeling on the ground, breathing heavily with his back to me with several visible cuts and burns on his arms and legs, with bits of tentacles scattered around him. This after being a victim of my powerful and sharp combat wings that took him by surprise.