Megalovania!

Chapter 47 Megalovania!

POV Isamu

This society is too fragile, destined to fall at any moment... So, if the fall of this society is inevitable... I will hasten its fall and in the process reap all the benefits.

With the world's eyes now on Japan, the government will be severely pressured to find a quick solution to this mess and that's when my little pawns scattered all over this world-sized game board surround the king.

Unlike other villains, my moves are carefully calculated and I always keep my eyes on my target. However, despite my careful planning, there is still one big wild card that could throw my future plans off balance...

A few moments ago I hacked into the security cameras that were still running in the city of Musutafu and through a small holographic screen generated by my watch I was able to observe my reckless older brother putting himself in danger. "I'm not at all surprised." I hum contemplatively licking my lollipop as many ideas begin to form in my head.

My older brother Izuku is the wild card in this game and one of the most important pieces on the board.

"What are you looking at on that little screen? Something went wrong?" Melissa asks looking at me slightly as she monitors the autopilot and our flight course on a holographic screen in front of her.

"No... It's nothing I can't solve." I respond by waving my hand dismissively, deactivating the holographic display on my watch as I begin to type rapidly on the laptop in front of me before a pair of technologically advanced goggles emerges from my backpack.

"My reckless brother is always looking for a way to get himself into trouble because of his hero syndrome and it is my responsibility to prevent him from killing himself in the process." I snort with a slight smile putting on my glasses.

"...Because that's what a brother should do." I whisper sending an encrypted message to a couple of phone numbers before activating my glasses.

At this, Melissa's eyes widen in astonishment before an ear-to-ear smile slowly spreads across her face. "So the little dark lord really cares about his brother." She whispers covering her mouth with a hand before looking away from me and starting to mutter about how adorable I am.

Maybe I should accidentally activate her ejection seat and teach her a lesson... However, right now my priority is another.

 However, right now my priority is another

"Link Start!"

Then a peculiar song began to play throughout the Hydra Quinjet.

***Play Megalovania!***

__________________________