Catch Me If You Can!

Chapter 38 Catch Me If You Can!

POV Third Person

"Sonic Cataclysm!!!" Present Mic exclaims from a distance unleashing a powerful and controlled sonic wave that rushes harmlessly right above the defeated figures of Midnight and Mirko who are sprawled on the ground breathing heavily.

At this, the two clones responsible for neutralizing both heroines try to quickly retreat in the direction of the great iron throne in the distance before being hit by the sonic wave and receiving Present Mic's fury.

"My head is going to explode! Kyaaa!" Toga exclaims covering her ears tightly as she falls to her knees and grits her teeth with a desperate look on her face before the small figure of the Child Emperor clone stands in front of her protectively.

Despite considering himself a mere disposable clone, he has one goal in mind... To do everything possible to fulfill the goals of the original and have fun in the process...

Even if he no longer feels the presence of the main clone... Even if he feels a void in his chest gradually expanding throughout his body... Even if he has to sacrifice himself, he will gladly do so. After all, he is also a part of this exciting game!

"Don't dissipate now, Toga Two!" He exclaims crossing his arms in front of his face as small wounds begin to form all over his body and part of his gas mask cracks slightly due to the strong sonic waves produced by the Present Mic. "We are the last line of defense, we have to hold off the heroes for as long as we can! The original is counting on us!" he exclaims fervently with a defiant smile stretching out from behind his gas mask.

"Let's put on a show they'll never forget and have fun in the process!" He exclaims pointing his small hand in Present Mic's direction as his last working robotic tentacle hovers erratically above him. "Until then, stay with me!" He exclaims clenching his fist before the tentacle disengages from his pack and is shot at full speed at the hero.

At this, Present Mic's eyes widen, jumping back and parrying his sonic attack just in time to dodge a robotic tentacle that crashes to the ground inches from him. "That was close." Present Mic whispers, watching the strange robotic tentacle wriggle on the ground before small robotic paws unfurl from the tip of the tentacle like a mutant insect.

"Oh god, no..." Present Mic stammers, his face completely pale and unable to use his Quirk in time before the robotic tentacle jumps out and wraps around his face increasing his phobia of insects to extreme levels. "Sni...pe." He screeches with his eyes rolling back and falling like a board to the ground.

As this happened, Toga stared wide-eyed at the clone's back in front of her, specifically his neck before a force of will began to spread throughout her body

As this happened, Toga stared wide-eyed at the clone's back in front of her, specifically his neck before a force of will began to spread throughout her body. "You're right, I don't plan on dissipating until I'm satisfied." She whispers ominously standing up before licking her lips.