All Might Bizarre Adventure

Chapter 26 All Might Bizarre Adventure

As chaos spreads within and without the Tower of Chaos, the symbol of peace, All Might, fights fiercely against the horrors that lurk within the depths of the Tower of Chaos.

__________________________

POV All Might

"Here below everyone floats." Says a scary robotic clown floating in the air while a dozen red balloons float around him. "And you will float too, All Might!" The clown exclaims, reaching forward with both arms as the balloons rush toward me.

"Texas Smash!" I exclaim, extending my fist forward as a powerful gust of wind deflects the balloons, which are now heading in the clown's direction. In that, the balloons explode engulfing the clown in an explosion of fire and setting fire to part of the corridor.

There seems to be no end to these strange and terrifying robots... Only a twisted mind could create such a thing and I am terrified to think that Child Emperor was the one who built them.

"I'll be back..." The robotic clown says crawling on the ground as it begins to melt from the flames. "With more balloons..."

"How the hell did I come to this." I sigh scratching my head as the flames die down and I continue down the endless corridor.

"I must remind you that you put yourself in this situation." Says a voice through the speakers scattered throughout this strange and twisted maze. He calls himself The Doctor and is the person in charge of controlling this sinister place.

Minutes before, when I answered the old phone, he explained my delicate situation. At first, I didn't believe him, but then a holographic screen appeared right in front of me replaying how chaos spread around the Tower. It turns out that things on the surface are worse than I imagined.

Uwabami as well as the Water Hose hero duo are being controlled through a hat along with a pair of very dangerous villains wreaking enormous havoc as countless Battle Droids, traps and robotic tentacles attack all the heroes on the surface.

"If you really want to save them all, you'll need to find the control room and destroy the generator which will disable all of the Tower's defense mechanisms. Remember, if you try to escape without disabling the Tower's defenses, you will start the self-destruct sequence, killing everyone you are trying to protect." The Doctor says through the speakers as I clench my fists.

"You should be thankful, the little brat is giving you a chance to save them all while I take the opportunity and collect the brat's bioweapons data. Everybody wins!" He exclaims excitedly. "So do your best, All Might." He laughs slightly mocking me.

Biological weapons? So far I've only fought strange and twisted robots while desperately trying to find the control room.

Then the Doctor's next words caused my body to tense up at what was to come.

"The Backrooms Sequence Activated."

"Biological Weapons Released."

My Bizarre Adventure Had Begun.