Gremlins

Chapter 29 Gremlins

POV Child Emperor (Clone Leader)

Twice's quirk can easily be considered one of the most powerful quirks in this world, the potential is limitless... However, it's a shame that in the anime his potential was wasted for the sake of the plot.

That is something that I will never do and that is why the idea of the Hydra Compound or H Compound for short arose. A temporary artificial Quirk created from Twice's DNA!

At first, the idea of replicating Twice's quirk seemed simple... until my test subject blew up to pieces along with a part of my underground lab!

It doesn't matter what, every result ends up the same way. The host's body explodes into a thousand pieces after a certain amount of time. However, thanks to the constant supply of clones produced by Twice, testing continued.

By now I have lost count of how many clones of me sacrificed themselves in the name of science, all of them with smiles on their faces. After all, Compound H is only in an early stage of development so there is a lot of wiggle room for the future.

At the moment, I guess the only way to stabilize Compound H is through a massive genetic modification process, in other words, turn the recipient into some kind of monstrous, misshapen nomu with various quirks capable of keeping Compound H stable.

And that's a big No~No!

On the bright side, the current Compound H works as a sort of nerfed version of Twice's quirk. I can only spawn 12 clones of myself, these clones can't clone themselves and they won't be as tough or intelligent as the original, plus they can dispel at will whenever they want. However, it will be enough to hold the heroes back long enough to complete our evil plan.

Inevitably for me, my end will be in an artistic and spectacular explosion in approximately 10 minutes, when the countdown on my watch reaches zero... It is the price to pay that I will gladly accept with a smile on my face.

So I'm going to enjoy these moments to the fullest!

"Chaos and Fun!" I exclaim energetically pressing a button on the side of my iron throne, this causes small compartments to emerge from the floor, which contains some backpacks and some gadgets from our Arsenal of Chaos.

"An Infinite Game!" The clones exclaim happily in unison with their fists in the air before taking up their weapons and beginning to slowly advance towards the heroes with predatory looks on their faces.

"Chaos Clones, Attack!"

__________________________

POV Eraser Head

Hours before.

"I don't like this mission at all, Nezu, there are too many inconsistencies." I whisper, massaging my forehead because of the migraine. In a few minutes, the raiding party will leave for the Hydra base of operations, however, this feeling inside me warns me that this is a bad idea, a very bad idea.

"Your instincts are not wrong, the chances of a trap are increasing." Nezu hums holding a cup of tea before taking a sip. "Still, this is an opportunity to gather information about Hydra, how many people are in this organization? How many bases do they have? What is its true purpose? Child Emperor is the key to everything." He says seriously placing the cup of tea on the table while he watches me carefully.

"Possibly, Child Emperor is the result of some kind of twisted experiment by this criminal organization, possibly from a very young age...Humans are very vile creatures." Nezu whispers with a dark look causing my body to tense up.