The Final Boss Is Coming!

Chapter 52 The Final Boss Is Coming!

Back in Musutafu

"Don't let anyone escape! They are all suspected of collaborating with Hydra!" A local hero exclaims pointing his trembling hand toward the crowd in the distance. "Fire!" He exclaims causing the riot policemen behind him to fire several tear gas canisters into the sky before the hero clenches his fist and the smoke bombs are directed at his targets with precision, unleashing even more chaos.

"Today is the night of the purge! We'll put an end to the fucking hero system and all the commission dogs...then we'll be free! Hahaha!" A very deranged man exclaims, holding a knife with strength and determination. His weak mind has been influenced by a little demon, getting carried away by the emotion of the moment just like countless others. "We will change this society!" He exclaims raising his knife into the air before a tear gas canister crashes into his chest, causing his knife to fly out of his hands and he falls abruptly to the ground gasping for breath.

"Damn... Even if they break my bones I'll never..." Was all he could snarl before a small boy jumped from the top of an abandoned bus and landed abruptly on the man's stomach. Thus cushioning the fall of the boy who has a bloodthirsty smile all over his small face along with a maniacal glow through his sunglasses causing a gasp from the man who faints almost instantly with a terrified expression.

"Level up." The boy whispers sinisterly with his face flushed red, holding his police baton and glancing at the unconscious man under his feet with morbid curiosity before licking his lips and continuing to run towards the point marked on his mini-map. Even if he wishes to replace his police baton with a sharp knife and cut anyone in his path to pieces... He knows full well that he must hold back even as his bloodlust grows more and more.

Seconds later a floating message appears in front of him with various warning symbols immediately drawing his attention.

*Danger*

*Danger*

***My silly brother is being reckless again! Behind you Toga~Chan!***

Immediately after, a shiver runs down the apparent boy's back, for which he turns his gaze behind him only for his eyes to widen in surprise and a panicked voice to reach his ears abruptly

Immediately after, a shiver runs down the apparent boy's back, for which he turns his gaze behind him only for his eyes to widen in surprise and a panicked voice to reach his ears abruptly. "Little brother!"

Moments before.

"Kacchan! slow down! Let's crash!" Izuku screamed in panic, waving his arms desperately in the air with a completely pale face, as Bakugo abruptly grabbed his shirt. Both boys flying dangerously a few meters above the ground at a fast speed, propelling themselves with the powerful explosions produced by Bakugo's feet and barely dodging an abandoned bus.

In Izuku's mind, this plan seemed like the most practical way to catch up with his elusive little brother, however, Bakugo's blasts turned out to be more powerful than he had anticipated. This is mainly due to the accumulation of sweat on Katsuki's extremities and the growing fear that he desperately tries to hide.