NEW BOOK-2

"Hey, baby?" I smile cheekily, grabbing Shreyan's attention and the girl beside him

He facepalms and looks at me, "Avyuktha?"

"You look handsome, boyfriend," I wink at him and look at the girl beside him. "I'm sorry to say this. He's taken. We have engaged already."

She nods pursing her lips and stands up. "All yours," she takes the seat across from Shreyan. I sit beside him and loop my arm around his.

"I'm Avyuktha, Shreyan's lover since kindergarten. We are gonna marry soon," I tell her but I don't see any discomfort in him. Even the girl is just enjoying us. To spice up things, I add looking at him, "It's been so long since we have had our time."

"Uh-huh?!" he smirks, "Let's go to my house then."

Blood rushes to my cheeks. God! How could he just talk to me like this when the girl he is gonna marry is in front of him?

I turn to the girl and smile, "He's just being desperate since it's been so long," I lean in front and say something I haven't ever expected to say, "As we are gonna become parents."

Her eyes widen and I look at Shreyan. He is looking at me shocked. My plan is working. The girl leans in front, "That's great news. How many months?" she asks.

I look at Shreyan. He says, "It's three months," Man! he is being comfortable again. I'm gonna embarrass him to death today. No matter what!!

I scoot closer and he takes deep breaths looking away, rolling his eyes in slow motion. "Baby, who is she?"

"My sister," he says. I nod.

Okay! It's his sister.

I smile at her and she grins.

What? Is she his sister? Riya? I look at them carefully. Oh, God! They both are alike.

"Hi, sister-in-law," she waves at me and looks at my stomach. "How is my niece?"

"Your niece is healthy, Riya," Shreyan winks."She will be beautiful since her mother is, too."

****

Cheerful girl and a broody guy!

Dreaming princess and a practical prince!

Innocent angel and a cocky bastard!

Avyuktha and Shreyan!

Poles are apart but hearts are close!

Insights of the future are different but the destination is intertwined.

...Till Old And Grey

A new story is published. A simple love story with promises, eternal love and millions of memories.

Dive into Avyuktha's and Shreyan's bittersweet love story and fall in love with them.

Surya Vandhana.