✯ 4 ✯ Sudden Appearance

As I promised in the Prologue this is your TRIGGER WARNING! Endeavor is a huge prick in this chapter. He does push one of the kids and he does insult, and ALMOST hits, (Y/N). You have been warned.

Also Picture for the chapter was found on Pinterest by Morgan Pinales **. It will be described differently in the chapter, but this is the only picture I could find.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

•(Y/N) (L/N)•

Quirks.

Quirks are superhuman abilities that a person can possess.

There are three types of quirks:

The first there are Emitter Quirks. These types of quirks allow the user to generate and possibly control certain things, or alter existing things around them in certain ways. Most usually require a conscious effort to activate, and some even require large amounts of concentration in order for them to remain active. Emitter-type Quirks can also have various ranges. While some users require physical contact to use them, others can have much longer ranges with no distance restrictions.

The second type of quirk is Transformation Quirks. These types of quirks cause the user to take on a temporary alteration of some kind. Transformation-type Quirks allow the user to temporarily "transform" their body in a variety of manners, sometimes enhancing existing features, removing features, or adding new features to the body altogether. These quirks require a conscious effort by the user to "activate", though most users can be trained to initiate them reflexively, depending on the conditions required for activation, and practice to initiate their Quirks with greater intent and precision.

The third type of quirk is Mutant Quirks. These types of quirks cause the user a permanent "abnormality" directly related to their power. Mutant-type Quirks create bodily structures that grant the user more complex abilities that Emitter and Transformation Quirks cannot safely provide. Oftentimes they will bestow prehensile appendages that the user can control or add structures to pre-existing limbs to enhance pre-existing abilities. Mutant-type Quirks even have the ability to channel certain aspects of their user through them in a similar manner to Emitter-type Quirks.

Now, quirks are usually a variation from your parents' quirk or, in rare cases, a quirk completely different from your family.

Usually, quirks manifest either before or around the age of four. However, a quirk could manifest at a later age. I seemed to be a part of the later group, because my quirk hadn't shown up yet. I was nervous, as I was now six years old, but I tried to feel my mood up.

However, today seemed different.

I felt unusually warm.

The type of warmth that I felt whenever my mother used her quirk on me.

Today was different.

It started outside.

I was playing with Touya, Natsuo, and Fuyumi, like normal. That was when my name was called by that loud, aggressive, powerful voice. That annoying voice.

Now I have done very well this past year in avoiding Endeavor. I had done so well that I had only talked to him twice. The first time when I first entered the house, and the second time a couple months ago when he asked about my quirk...again.

Now, however, he sounded mad. And when he exited his house, into the backyard where we were, the fire around his face flared out, more pronounced than normal. His eyes held an anger that I hadn't seen in person before.