✯ 11 ✯ Ten Months

•(Y/N) (L/N)•

Now, as expected, the following days Izuku began becoming distant. I didn't take it personally as I knew Izuku had to train with All Might.

On the other hand...Katsuki practically forced me to train with him.

Learning a lot about my quirk from labs and doctors was very helpful, but Katsuki was insistent on forcing me beyond...Plus Ultra!

Heh, sorry.

Anyway, through training I found out I had much more...dire backlash to my quirk. Aside from fevers and exhaustion I've found that my quirk can cause a scary amount of physical damage.

As I experienced partially with that sludge monster the destruction of my shield causes physical damage.

'The villain punched my shield over and over. Eventually it began to crack and I felt a sharp pain in my stomach.'

However, I dropped the shield before he destroyed it.

Well, Katsuki held no restraint.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Today was a training day with Katsuki. I kept using my shield to block his explosions, but I saw my shield cracked and I felt that pain in my stomach.

"Hey, Katsuki hold on for a second!" I called.

"Giving up already sparkles?!" Katsuki laughed.

"Just a second!" I replied.

"No way! You've got to push yourself if you want to get into UA!" Katsuki replied.

As he moved to create another explosion I fixed my stance and moved my shield to block the attack. As the attack landed, however, I felt the shield break. A surging pain appeared in my stomach.

I fell to the ground and held my stomach with one arm as I coughed. It was seconds later that I coughed out something.

"Hey, what the hell is happening?!" Katsuki asked.

I felt Katsuki's hand gently land on my back.

"I told you to...stop...idiot," I said, coughing up more blood between words.

"We need to get you to a hospital," he muttered.

I raised my hand as he moved to pick me up. I felt the coughing stop, however the pain remained prevalent.

"I think I'm alright," I sighed.

"You just coughed up blood! Don't be an idiot!" Katsuki yelled.

"I think it's just a side effect," I replied.

I wiped the leftover blood from my mouth and laid down away from the small pool of blood.

'Maybe I am a main character if this is how my quirk affects me,' I thought.

I almost laughed at the thought.

'Yeah right! Me a main character, that's wishful thinking,' I scoffed.

"What the hell are you thinking about?" Katsuki asked.

"Nothing. I think training is done for the day however," I said.

I pushed myself up and shook myself off.

"I should probably get some herbal tea or something to soothe my stomach. We'll train again next time," I smiled.