✯ 45 ✯ Hospital Time Once Again

•(Y/N) (L/N)•

We went to Hosu General Hospital and I was separated from the boys since they didn't want us all sharing one room. Which I understand their point, teenage boys and one girl sharing a room was to be avoided as much as possible, but I felt so uncomfortable alone left to think about everything that I had remembered.

I'd rather have the others here to distract me.

I walked to my window and opened the window using my left arm, since my right was in a sling to prevent me from moving my shoulder too much. I took a deep breath as I closed my eyes, flashes of a knife slowly entering my chest appearing and disappearing at no real pattern.

I opened my eyes and looked out the window to see the winds being blown by a gentle breeze lit only by the reflected light of the moon. That's when I heard a knock on the door. I walked over and opened the door. Looking out I saw Izuku, Shoto, and Tenya standing there in hospital clothing.

"Now what would you three guys be doing here late at night?" I asked with a teasing smirk.

While Izuku and Tenya began getting flustered, Shoto simply answered.

"You're lonely," Shoto replied quickly.

He moved closer and pushed the door open further. He grabbed my arm and pulled me onto the bed I had been on not too long ago. There were three other beds in the room, simply because it was a room for storing a group of injured people who needed to stay at the hospital without being watched over every hour of the day. Shoto immediately pulled me onto my bed and laid next to me, wrapping his arms around my waist carefully.

My eyes met Izuku and Tenya's, who had just entered the room after closing the door behind themselves, and my face flushed in embarrassment. Their eyes widened in shock at Shoto's actions and I could see them both a bit flustered.

"Todoroki, you shouldn't lay in the same bed as (Y/N)! It is very inappropriate!" Tenya scolded.

"Y-yeah! She-she could be uncomfortable!" Izuku added.

"Hmm? But we've been doing this since we were kids," Shoto muttered, hugging my waist from behind tighter.

There was a tone of smugness that I thought I'd heard, but I shook it off to him being tired and groggy from the exhaustion of our fight today.

Tenya stuttered as Izuku stared at Shoto's hands with a strange look. I smiled nervously as Shoto buried his head into the crook of my neck, his breath tickling my skin.

Shoto didn't really understand social queues, understandably since he was homeschooled all of his life, meanwhile Izuku and Tenya did. Maybe Tenya didn't understand everything, like slang or relaxing, but he did know that a boy and girl sleeping in the same bed in a hospital is strange.

"It isn't that big of a deal. Plus, it's not like we've never slept together Izuku," I replied.

"Midoriya?!" Tenya cried, sending Izuku an accusing look.

"W-w-well we-we were ki-ki-kids!" Izuku countered, waving his hands frantically.

"We're in a hospital! Todoroki, if you were caught doing this we'd get in big trouble!" Tenya cried.

"We'll get in trouble if they find out we snuck into (Y/N)'s room. So quiet down," Shoto mumbled.

Tenya scoffed in offense as I chuckled nervously. Izuku then walked over and pulled a chair next to the bed. He carefully grabbed my left arm and laid his head on the mattress before me with his hand holding mine.

"Midoriya, not you too!" Tenya cried.

"I-Izuku, you should sleep in a bed," I muttered.

"No," he replied stubbornly.