✯ 43 ✯ Internships Begin

•(Y/N) (L/N)•

Today was a day set aside to get to our chosen agencies. I was glad I at least had Shoto going with me. We were the only two going to an internship as a pair. So here we stood in front of the train station.

"Everyone has their costumes, right? Remember you don't have permission to wear them out in public yet, and don't lose them or anything," Mr. Aizawa instructed.

"Gotcha!" Mina replied excitedly.

"Speak properly, it's yes sir, Ashido," Mr. Aizawa scolded.

"Yes sir," Mina replied, deflating.

"Make sure you mind your manners with the other heroes during your internships. Now get to it," Mr. Aizawa said.

"Yes sir," we replied.

People began talking and walking to their trains when I spotted Iida walking towards the train heading Hosu's way.

"I'll be back Sho, just one thing I need to do," I said.

"Alright, I'll wait," he nodded.

"Iida wait! Hey if you ever want to talk or anything, just let us know," Izuku said.

Ochaco nodded and hummed in agreement.

"We're friends right?" Izuku asked.

"Yes," Iida turned, replying with a forceful smile and strange look in his eyes.

He was sad, but angry and determined.

"Iida," I called.

He looked over at me and I sighed.

"Don't do anything stupid. I won't forgive you easily if you do," I said.

Iida's eyes widened just a bit before looking away, nodding. He turned and began walking off, making me sigh.

No promises.

That's what that reaction basically told me.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

•Katsuki Bakugou•

"To be perfectly frank, I don't like you very much," Jeans said.

"Huh?" I asked.

He turned towards me with a glare.

"I know full well why you chose my agency, because I'm one of the top five most popular heroes," Jeans said.

"Hey look, you're the one who made an offer for me," I scowled.

"Yes, recently all my recruits have been perfect little angels, so you certainly stood out. I watched the way you fought at the sports festival. You have a good handle on your powerful quirk, and a decent grasp of its application as well. You're an outstanding talent, I'd say you're already good enough to take on as a sidekick. However, you do have a fatal flaw. You believe you're the best and you display that belief with no regard on how it reflects on you or your image. You have a ferocious nature," Jeans said.

"Don't tell me you brought me here just to give me a lecture," I began, moving forward in anger.

Suddenly I couldn't move. I was all tied up with strings.

"I have to correct people like you. It's part of my duty to society. Heroes and villains are cut from the same cloth, so your job here is to watch me, I'll show you what makes someone a hero," he glared.