✯ 7 ✯ Mr. Explosion

•(Y/N) (L/N)•

Katsuki Bakugou.

The bully of one of my best friends.

An overly arrogant ass that somehow has both a superiority complex and inferiority complex.

Overall he was exhausting to deal with, especially when he has targeted me as his rival. Now I know that later on this will change as he will target Izuku, but for now I seem to be the person he wants to fight the most. The person he wants to prove he's stronger than.

Day in and day out he always competes against me in both grades and subjects that truly shouldn't be competitive.

Like I said...exhausting.

I don't think I realized how annoying he was until I was placed in this world to experience it first hand.

As an anime character he has this strange charm, and you know he will eventually grow. However, when you are forced to interact with him face-to-face for years...it gets tiring.

At least I didn't have to deal with him today. I had done some training so I had a couple scrapes and cuts, but it was still a good day. It was the weekend after my first week in Junior high, so what better way to start the weekend by having a nice walk to the grocery store.

Of course I avoided the grocery store I met Overhaul in like the plague. Instead I went to the grocery store ten minutes farther from my original grocery store.

I didn't mind the extra walk as it was a beautiful city. The walk was always calming no matter the weather she walked in. If it was raining it was even more calming as fewer people would be out and about.

But today was a beautiful sunny day with a nice breeze counteracting the heat radiating from the bright ball of fire in the sky.

As I entered the store I smiled at the older couple that were exiting the store.

"Be careful dear, there is a man in there that's a bit...strange," the elder woman said.

"Thank you for the warning," I smiled.

I entered the store and grabbed most of the groceries. However, as I was grabbing some noodles someone walked up to me.

"It's been a while. It seems we keep meeting by chance" the person said.

That voice made me freeze. I turned my head and gave the man a nervous smile.

"I'm sorry?" I asked.

"Ah, we met in a store about ten minutes away from here about a year ago," Overhaul said.

"I don't seem to remember, you must have a great memory sir," I chuckled nervously.

I put the noodles in my cart and turned to leave when Overhaul stopped me.

"You seem to need bandages often," Overhaul said.

"What?" I asked.

"You were grabbing bandages when we first met, and you seem to need them often" he motioned to my scrapes and cuts.

"Oh, yeah," I chuckled.

"Would you like me to heal you? I have a healing quirk of sorts," he said.

Oh...hell...no!

"No! No, I wouldn't want to bother you with that," I replied.

"It's no problem. It only takes a second," he replied.

"Really, I have a healing quirk myself. They'll heal by tomorrow morning, there's no need to use your quirk," I sighed.

"You have a healing quirk?" Overhaul asked.