✯ 17 ✯ Mock Battles-Part Two

•(Y/N) (L/N)•

Okay, there is one issue with going against Shoto.

We've trained with each other.

We know each other's moves and abilities.

Now I don't doubt the fact he'll freeze the entire building, mainly to get rid of the other competitors, but what he'd do after...that was more difficult to predict.

"Match two! Team B will be our heroes and Team I will be the villains," All Might announced.

"Hey Oijiro, (L/N), let's get serious! I'm gonna take off all my clothes and totally disappear," Hagakure said while taking off her gloves.

"Yeah cool," Oijiro smiled.

He turned his face away and scratched his cheek nervously looking away. I couldn't help but chuckle a bit.

"Just don't look okay?!" Hagakure cried.

"What's the difference?" Oijiro asked.

"Wait Hagakure, before you leave," I called.

"Hmm?" Hagakure asked.

"This may be a bit unfair, but seeing as we're villains right now...I don't really care, I guess. I have some information that'll be helpful," I said.

"Really?" Oijiro asked.

"Yeah. Shoto has a half-ice and half-fire quirk, but he doesn't use his fire. I have an idea on how he'll attack. Just don't leave this room when the battle starts, I'll explain everything as things happen," I explained.

I walked to the window in the room and opened it before Shoto could freeze it shut.

"Look alive kids! Show us the embodiment of good...or evil! Let's go!" All Might announced.

We waited a couple minutes before I felt the wave of col begin to make its way towards us.

"Come towards me, quick!" I ordered.

The two shuffled closer and I created a platform under our feet as ice made its way into the room.

"This quirk is insane," Oijiro muttered.

"I need you two to go outside. Shoto, I mean, the hero should've instructed his friend to go outside to avoid getting frozen himself. Which means he can't come in. I can handle Shoto, but I need you two to capture the other one," I said.

I hopped off the little platform and made it move to the window. The two climbed out and onto the fire exit.

"You sure?" Oijiro asked.

"Absolutely," I smirked.

As I heard Shoto coming closer, his footsteps causing a crunch in the ice, I ushered the two away.

"Be as quiet as possible," I whispered.

I then jumped up and created a pick-like item using my quirk. I hung onto the wall above the door.

I watched Shoto enter the room and I jumped down behind him. Before he turned I used my quirk to create a rope and I lassoed Shoto.

"Welcome in, hero," I teased.

"Where are your friends?" Shoto asked.

"Probably frozen somewhere on the floor. Who knows? Who cares?" I replied.

Shoto's hand turned backwards, toward me, and ice shot out of his hand. I quickly let go of the rope and dodged out of the way of the ice which embedded itself into the door behind me.