✯ 13 ✯ Fallout

•(Y/N) (L/N)•

It wasn't until three days after the incident that my uncle decided I was out of shock and was able to talk about it.

He decided it was best for us to be in a quiet room, so I wouldn't be distracted.

Hence, I was here in an interrogation room. There was a recorder on the table and a camera on a tripod over my uncle's shoulder.

"I'm sorry for all this, (Y/N), but-" Tsukauchi began.

"It's procedure. I understand," I replied.

"Do you remember what happened that day?" Tsukauchi asked.

"A little. It all feels like a daze after the recommendation exams ended," I hung my head.

"It's alright. Let's try an exercise that should help with refreshing your memory. I want you to close your eyes. I'm going to lead you through this," Tsukauchi smiled.

I nodded and took a deep breath before closing my eyes.

"We'll start after your exam. You're leaving the building, what were you doing?" Tsukauchi asked.

"Sho was dragging me by my wrist. He seemed mad," I replied, seeing the image of Shoto as he pulled me.

"And for the record, you're talking about Shoto Todoroki, correct?" Tsukauchi asked.

"Yes," I replied.

"Why was Todoroki angry?" Tsukauchi asked.

"I don't know. He was fine earlier," I replied.

"Is there anything you notice as he's pulling you?" Tsukauchi asked.

"It hurts," I winced.

"What hurts?" Tsukauchi asked.

"My wrist, he's holding it too hard and it burns a little," I replied.

I heard my uncle let out a strained sigh.

"Alright. Then what happens?" Tsukauchi asked.

"I pull away and we start to argue. It told him to go cool off," I said.

"Then what?" Tsukauchi asked.

"Another boy, from the exam, walked up to me asking if I was alright," I sighed.

This slow questioning continued as my uncle led me through walking with Yoarashi, the train ride, and walking through the town. Finally we reached the incident.

"So you heard a scream?" Tsukauchi asked.

"Yeah. Down the alley," I said.

"So you look down the alley. What do you see?" Tsukauchi asked.

"It's hard to see. They're barely covered by the light," I said.

"They? Whose they?" Tsukauchi asked.

"Two thugs and a girl. She looks to be about my age," I said.

"And why didn't you go find help?" Tsukauchi asked.

"I was afraid that if I left they'd take her and we wouldn't be able to find her again," I replied.

"So you ran and helped her. What happened?" Tsukauchi asked.

"I ran and acted as her friend at first, hoping they'd leave her alone if there was another person," I said.

"But that didn't work, so what did you do next?" Tsukauchi asked.

"I created a barrier. I told the girl to run and get the police as I fought the men off," I said.

"What happened after the girl ran?" Tsukauchi asked.