✯ 20 ✯ Tidal Wave

•(Y/N) (L/N)•

As the next day arrived I spent the whole morning going over what I could do depending on where I was sent to by Kurogiri. All Might wouldn't arrive for a while, and everyone managed to take care of the villains on their own.

Only Thirteen and Mr. Aizawa were drastically hurt.

Thirteen is able to recover, however Mr. Aizawa's eyes are affected drastically. He has to be my priority.

I was so busy thinking that I wasn't paying attention in class. Eventually Mr. Aizawa entered and Shoto nudged me to get my attention.

"Today's training will be a little different. You'll have three instructors. Me, All Might, and another faculty member will be keeping tabs on you," Mr. Aizawa said.

As the class gasped in surprise I clenched my fists under the table.

"Sir! What kind of training is this?!" Sero asked.

Mr. Aizawa held out a white card with big bold blue lettering reading 'Rescue'.

"Rescue. You'll be dealing with natural disasters, shipwrecks, stuff like that," he said.

"Disasters, huh? Sounds like we're in for a big workout," Kaminari said.

"Totally!" Ashido replied.

"Real hero stuff. This is what separates men from the boys. I'm shaking with excitement," Kirishima said.

"Finally I'll get to show off how good I am in water, ribbit," Tsu said.

"Guys I'm not finished yet," Mr. Aizawa said, glaring into the classroom.

Everyone quickly quieted down once they saw his stare.

"What you wear in this exercise is up to you. I know you're excited about costumes, but keep in mind you haven't gotten used to them yet and they might limit your abilities. This special training is at an off campus facility so we'll be taking a bus to get there. That's all, start getting ready," Mr. Aizawa said.

I grabbed my hero costume and quickly changed. Once getting outside, while waiting for the bus and others to finish changing I sat on the bench next to Shoto.

Shoto wrapped an arm around my shoulder and pulled me closer, letting my head rest on his shoulder.

"You can relax, I'll tell you when the bus gets here," he muttered.

I smiled at the sweet sentiment.

"I think I'm a bit too...excited now for that Sho," I replied.

"(L/N), come here for a minute!" Mr. Aizawa called.

"Yes sir!" I called.

I stood up and smiled at Sho before walking over to Mr. Aizawa.

"I didn't want to ask this in front of everyone, but what happened to your neck? It looks like someone choked you," Mr. Aizawa asked.

"Oh, well-" I began to reply when a loud whistle interrupted us.

We looked over to see Iida and I internally thanked him for the interruption.

"Gather round class 1-A! Using your student numbers form two neat lines so we can load the bus efficiently!" Iida ordered before blowing his whistle more.

Mr. Aizawa sighed before nodding at me to get on the bus.

As we got onto the bus Iida's face fell and we all just kind of filed in, sitting wherever we wanted due to the different layout of the bus.