✯ 14 ✯ Starting Line

•(Y/N) (L/N)•

You'd think I'd be more excited by the fact I got accepted to UA. Seeing as their acceptance rate was point-two percent.

But, I was more relieved than anything.

All the work I had put into this for years was successful.

My parents and Tsukauchi celebrated with me. They took me to dinner and treated me to dessert.

Shoto and Izuku were just as cheerful, and Katsuki was...well he was happy in his own way.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"We're going to be late idiot!" Katsuki yelled.

"It's very early, Katsuki. If anything we'll probably be the first ones there," I replied as I walked down the stairs.

"Make sure you at least grab some food on your way out!" my mom called.

I moved to walk into the kitchen when Katsuki grabbed my collar, stopping me.

"I've got some food here," he huffed.

He handed me a small container and I opened it.

"Rice balls? Thanks Katsuki! We're going mom!" I smiled.

"Hey! Take care!" my mom cheered.

"I will! Come on Katsuki," I smiled.

We walked out of my house after I put my shoes on.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Unfortunately, Katsuki insisted on going straight to UA without picking up Izuku. He was a lot pushier today, so I sent Izuku a text letting him know that the blond spiky ball of eternal rage was dragging me along.

I couldn't help but think about how lucky I was. I mean, getting into UA is one things, but the fortune of getting into 1-A as well.

And, apparently, they decided to accept an extra student this year from the recommendation exams...that student being me.

I still have to figure out who sent me the recommendation. I'll have to thank them one day.

When we arrived I noticed Shoto was already inside sitting down.

Katsuki pulled me over to where his seat was.

"Sit in front-" Katsuki began.

"(Y/N), I saved you a seat," Shoto said, raising his hand in the back.

I looked back and smiled at the neutral faced boy.

"Sho, hey. I'm glad we're in the same class!" I smiled.

Shoto hummed while nodding his head in agreement.

"Who the hell are you?" Katsuki asked Shoto.

"He's my friend. I told you he wasn't imaginary," I teased, sticking my tongue out at the blond.

It took a couple minutes with the two boys arguing on where I should sit before I sat next to Shoto in the back.

What? I may be a bit older than these guys, but I didn't want to sit in the front...it made me nervous.