✯ 31 ✯ Finally A Normal Day

•(Y/N) (L/N)•

Finally lunch came around. While everyone began leaving the classroom I caught Izuku by his hand.

"Hey, what's wrong?" I asked.

"Huh? Wh-what do you mean?! Everything's fine!" Izuku chuckled.

"Uh uh, nope. Not falling for it. Spill," I glared.

Izuku sighed and his hand tightened around mine.

"You could've died," Izuku muttered.

His free hand came up and he looked at it with a guilty look making me frown.

"Izuku, I'm fine. I-I don't know exactly what's on your mind, but I can't thank you enough for trusting me. I told you not to move-" I began.

That's when my eyes met Izuku's over by the water. A whole new rush of fear filled my heart as I noticed Tsu and Mineta there too. I saw Izuku take a step forward but I mouthed for him to stay still.

"You did everything right, and in the end you were there for me," I smiled.

I leaned down to make our eyes meet. Izuku surged forward and wrapped his arms around me. I hugged him back as I felt his tears fall and get absorbed by my shirt. Once Izuku calmed down I wiped his tears.

"Now, let's get some food. You need to get big and strong still, after all," I smiled.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It wasn't until the next day that the information about the attack was updated by the news. As soon as I stepped in I was pulled closer by Hagakure.

"(L/N), did you watch the news last night?" she asked.

"Mhm," I hummed.

"It was so cool that we got a few seconds of screen time. Though I bet nobody noticed me hanging out in the background," she sighed, disappointed.

I opened my mouth to comfort her when Shoji spoke up.

"Probably not," he said.

Oijiro and I chuckled nervously as Oijiro spoke up.

"It is difficult to stand out when you're just gloves," Oijiro pointed out.

"Awww," Hagakure sighed.

"We're totally big deals. Those new channels love us, we're basically celebrities," Kaminari said.

"Yeah, it's kinda crazy, right?" Kirishima agreed.

"Get over yourselves, the hero course that pumps out pros was attacked. That's all they care about," Jiro said.

As I sat down the conversation continued.

"Who knows what would've happened to us had the teachers not shown up," Sero said.

"Why'd you say that?! I'm gonna pee myself just thinking about it?!" Mineta yelled, standing on his seat.

"Oh shut up! Grow a pair loser!" Katsuki yelled, making Mineta shut his mouth.

"Did you guys see All Might fighting the bird guy? That guy was super strong and he still destroyed him!" Sato said.

"Yes, his strength is truly a thing of wonder," Tokoyami agreed.

"Absolutely. Still, he was a bit scary when he first arrived," I chuckled.

"I must agree. I don't think I've ever seen him not smiling before," Yoayorozu said.