✯ 39 ✯ The Finals

•(Y/N) (L/N)•

I heard running outside and quickly opened my door to see Iida passing by.

"Iida? Where are you going?" I asked.

"My brother...he-" Iida said, his face looked pained and I grabbed his hand.

"What happened?" I asked worriedly.

"He got attacked in Hosu. He's in the hospital," Iida muttered.

"Which one?" I asked, fishing my phone out of my pocket.

"Huh? Why?" Iida asked.

"My mom's in Hosu right now because of all the Hero Killer incidents. She can help," I replied.

"Um, let me check," Iida replied, hurriedly getting his own phone.

I quickly called my mom, putting it on speaker phone. The phone rang twice before my mom picked up.

"(Y/N), sweetie. You're doing so well! I'm so proud!" my mom cheered.

"Mom! Thank you, but I need to know. Are you still in Hosu?" I asked.

"Yeah, why?" my mom asked.

"My friend, Tenya Iida, is here with me. His older brother, the pro hero Ingenium, is injured and is in-" I began.

"Hosu General Hospital," Iida said.

"Can you-?" I began.

"On my way, call you later," my mom said, before hanging up.

I turned to Iida to see him still worried. I grabbed his hands in mine and smiled sympathetically.

"It'll be okay, just breathe," I smiled.

Iida nodded before pulling away.

"I should-" Iida said, pointing to the door.

"Right. Good luck," I smiled.

"Thank you," he nodded.

Iida closed the door after exiting the waiting room and I sat down.

Did Ingenium follow my advice?

Will he be okay?

Would I get caught?

I rested my head into my hands, unable to think about anyone else at the moment. That's when the door opened again with a loud thud.

Looking up, thinking it was Iida coming back to say something, however I saw Katsuki who had just kicked the door open.

"Hey what the hell are you doing in here? This is my space to-! Ah crap! This is waiting room number two?!" Katsuki asked, noticing the sign.

I had no energy to deal with this right now.

Sighing out I leaned back into my hands and stared downwards.

"Alright fine, so I walked into the wrong room. But why are you ignoring me, jazz hands?!" Katsuki yelled, creating an explosion onto the table in front of me.

"Not now," I glared at Katsuki.

Katsuki's eyes widened as he stared at me.

"What happened?" he asked.

"Nothing, I'm just...Iida had an emergency...I-I'm worried," I sighed.

"Stop worrying about that idiot. Focus on this battle, because I'm not going easy on you. I will prove to the world that I will win and be the next number one, starting here," Katsuki said seriously.