✯ 46 ✯ Back To Normal

•(Y/N) (L/N)•

A day has passed since the incident. While Tenya, Shoto, and I were released, Izuku's injuries were more severe than originally thought.

He had to stay in the hospital a little while longer.

The official cover from the police department went well with seven pros and three students having found the Hero Killer. Endeavor did take credit for the defeat, but I was relieved it was all over.

Saying goodbye to Izuku was simple enough. I offered him a hug and wished him a quick recovery, meanwhile Shoto was excited to see how Endeavor would react to having to take credit for something he didn't do.

Looking out of the train's window I chuckled thinking about Katsuki's internship. I knew Ochaco's would be going well alongside Kirishima and Tetsutetsu's internship. Meanwhile Momo and Kendo would be disappointed. Jiro would help with a hostage situation. Then there was Tsu, she was the one I was most worried about. Though there wasn't much I could do to help her, I knew she'd be fine.

Arriving back at Endeavor's agency I was met by a familiar face. I was quickly enveloped by a tight hug.

"Songbird! You just can't help but get into trouble, huh?" Hawks asked.

"Hawks?!" I cried in shock.

This wasn't supposed to happen.

"The one and only," Hawks said.

"Put me down. This is embarrassing," I muttered.

Hawks pouted as he looked down at me.

"You're embarrassed of me?" he asked.

"I still like you, but you act like an excited puppy a lot of times. Not to mention people are looking! I already have to deal with angry fangirls because you teased me when we went out for ice cream!" I hissed.

"Hawks! Put down my intern!" Endeavor yelled as he came outside.

"Come on Endeavor," Hawks pouted.

I managed to weasel my way out of Hawks' grip and I ran over to Shoto.

"(L/N), Todoroki," a familiar voice called.

We turned our heads and I spotted Tokoyami huffing as he ran up to us. He panted to catch his breath as he reached us.

"Tokoyami, are you alright?" I asked.

"You look exhausted," Shoto said.

"I can't keep up," he huffed.

Once he caught his breath he stood up facing us.

"Hawks heard about the attack on Hosu and rushed over here. He wouldn't say anything and just started flying over here after taking the train," Tokoyami sighed.

"Aside from that, how has your internship been?" I asked him, trying to steer the conversation.

"It's...interesting. Hawks is too fast though, I spend a lot of time with his sidekicks," Tokoyami said.

"Shoto!" Endeavor called loudly.

We all looked over and saw him wave for us to enter the agency.

"Just Todoroki?" Tokoyami asked.

"No, he means all of us. He just doesn't like me," I sighed.

"Then why would he invite you for an internship?" Tokoyami asked as we started to walk inside.

"No clue. Probably because I beat Shoto," I shrugged.

"I expected you to go to Hawks' Agency with Tokoyami," Shoto said from my left.