✯ 29 ✯ Mister Inferiority

•(Y/N) (L/N)•

Today was the last day before school and I decided to walk around and relax before I got my arm healed and had to focus on my training for the Sports Festival.

One last day of relaxation before I have to figure out how to help Iida's brother with the attack by Stain.

I turned into a small shop in the mall I had been in yesterday. With all the chaos I never really got to explore the shops here to see if I had wanted anything. Speaking of yesterday, I was a bit worried about Twice.

He'd left without that much of a word.

Shaking my head I looked at the fabrics on the table in front of me. I must have stumbled into some kind of clothing store. I looked at the fabric and smiled at the pretty design. The design was navy with small star constellations.

What kind of clothing store is this?

"A purple kimono would look better against your complexion and hair color," a voice said.

I turned my head and saw a young man of average height with slick blond hair, which gets shorter the further down his head, styled so that it's parted to the right, his bangs left hanging over his right eye. His irises are a periwinkle blue, his pupils white, and his eyes are shaped so that they're slanting downwards towards the far sides of his face, usually left half-closed; this, along with his signature smirk and head tilt, gives him a rather contemptuous look.

It was Neito Monoma.

Wait, kimono?

"Really? Purple? What makes you say that?" I asked.

"Yeah, it goes nice with your shade of skin," he replied.

He walked over to a kimono on the other side of the table. He grabbed a mauve purple gradient kimono with small silver sparkles on the long sleeves and handed it over to me.

"Go try it on," he said.

"Alright," I smiled.

I walked over to the changing room and I put it on. I pinned up my hair into a bun and I looked into the mirror. I smiled at the sight of me in the mirror. I exited the changing room and smiled.

"You were very right. I love this kimono," I smiled.

"Of course I was right," Monoma said snarkily.

Ah, still the same I see.

"Maybe I'll get this for one of the festivals coming up," I hummed.

Japan has many small festivals and while some are more modern there are some that are traditional. Meaning people wear kimonos to them.

I'd gone to a couple with Izuku over the years.

"Why not get it now?" Monoma asked.

"Ah, I wouldn't want it to collect dust in my closet," I smiled.

I went back into the changing room and changed back. I placed the kimono on a hanger for the workers to put back. I quietly thanked them as I passed by.

"Thank you again...?" I asked, waiting for an introduction.

"Monoma, Neito. How about you?" he asked.

"(L/N), (Y/N). It's a pleasure to meet you," I bowed.

"(L/N), I've heard that name before," Monoma hummed in thought.

"Probably from my mother. She's a doctor with a healing quirk," I replied.

"I have heard of her, but I mean you," Monoma said.