✯ 36 ✯ Intermission

•(Y/N) (L/N)•

I began walking away from everyone, not only to check on Shoto and get myself healed but I was completely exhausted.

Having the pressure of people depending on me and not messing up the future too much is draining. I'd feel very guilty if Yaoyorozu, Shoto, and Iida didn't make it into the next round because of me.

"(L/N)," someone called.

"Shoji, you were so amazing. Your plan was very smart," I smiled.

"Ah, thanks, but it ended up not working," he replied with a sigh.

"It was still super smart. I think if you had someone else being able to cover the spaces you can't, you would've made it past," I smiled.

We continued to walk towards the exit when Shoji noticed my burnt leg. Without saying anything he picked me up.

"Shoji?!" I cried.

"You shouldn't walk on that injury," he said.

"S-still, a little warning would be nice," I replied.

"Sorry," Shoji replied.

The walk was silent, and while I was slightly embarrassed it was a calm walk. Once in Recovery Girl's makeshift office I was set down on a bed.

"Miss (L/N), how can I help you?" Recovery Girl asked.

"I got a little hurt during the cavalry battle," I replied, showing her my burn.

"Ah, let's get you treated so you can hurry off to lunch," Recovery Girl smiled.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Shoji and I quickly caught up to the rest of the students exiting the arena to go grab lunch. However when I arrived I noticed Shoto and Izuku were missing. Good, maybe having Izuku tell him will finally make it sink in.

"(Y/N), sit with us for lunch?" Yaoyorozu asked, pointing towards Jiro, Tokoyami, Koda, and Shoji.

"You guys go first. I have to change," I replied, sheepishly showing them my burnt pants.

"Alright," Jiro replied.

I waved them off before sighing and turning to the waiting room where we were earlier. Everyone's going to be focused on the next task, which means everyone would leave their phones in this room.

I wouldn't have to worry about cameras since people do change in this room, however I would have to be quick to get my task done. After changing I grabbed the throwaway phone I had bought a couple weeks ago after the USJ attack.

I then walked over to Iida's locker and muttered a quiet apology before opening said locker and taking out his phone. I opened the phone prepared to guess a password when I noticed the phone opened right away.

"You're too trusting, Iida," I sighed.

Looking through his contacts I found the one I was looking for. 'Older Brother' that's what the contact was under. I quickly copied the number before locking the phone and putting Iida's phone back in place. I exited the room and began running towards the cafeteria.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Once I sat down next to Jiro and Koda. Conversations ranged from what we thought the next round would be to who everyone thought would win.