✯ 34 ✯ The Festival Begins

•(Y/N) (L/N)•

While walking to the stadium it was impossible not to hear Present Mic riling up the crowd. Hearing all those cheers made me even more nervous than before.

"Hey! Make some noise, all you rabid sports fans! Get those cameras prepped media hoards! This year we bring you some of the hottest performances in Sports Festival history guaranteed. I've only got one question before we start this show! Are you ready? Let me hear you scream as our students make their way to the big stage!" Present Mic announced.

I took a deep breath as we walked to the entrance assigned for our class. We entered the stadium first.

"Welcome back to the UA Sports Festival! Where up and coming heroes leave everything on the field as they fight for the chance-" Present Mic began.

"Hey (L/N), you ready for this?" Sero asked, walking up next to me.

"Absolutely, sorry Sero, but I'm going to kick everyone's asses," I smirked.

"We'll see about that," he replied, nudging me playfully.

"This first group are no strangers to the spotlight! You know them for withstanding a villain attack, the dazzling students light up your TVs with solid gold skills! The hero course students of Class 1-A," Present Mic announced.

Cheers erupted from the crowds and everyone seemed to get a bit nervous from the crowd. I looked over to Shoto and Katsuki as I smiled...almost everyone was nervous.

"They haven't been getting nearly as much screen time, but this group is still chalk full of talent! Welcome hero course Class 1-B! Next up general courses C, D, and E! Support classes F, G, and H! And finally business classes I, J, and K! Give it up for all of UA's first year contestants!" Present Mic cheered.

We all gathered in the middle of the field where Midnight stood on a makeshift white podium. She gathered all of our attention with the sound of a whip, causing the audience to quiet down too.

"Now the introductory speech!" Midnight announced.

You could just feel the lustful gazes from the men and women in the audience...even some of our classmates. To say it makes me uncomfortable was overwhelmingly correct. Of course there were some just amazed with her beauty.

"Uh, someone should talk to Miss Midnight about what she's wearing," Kirishima said.

"Yeah, that costume should come with a warning," Kaminari agreed.

"Is that costume really appropriate for a high school game?" Tokoyami asked.

"Certainly not. Still she does look amazing," I hummed, smacking Mineta to stop him from doing anything.

"I'll say (L/N) would look good in that outfit," Kaminari teasingly replied, however I could see him trying to imagine it.

"Kaminari, I will punch you if you even imagine it," I glared.

"Hah, I'd never," he replied guiltily.

"Silence everyone! And for the student pledge we have Katsuki Bakugou!" Midnight announced.

"Here we go," I sighed.

Katsuki began walking up to the podium.

"He's the first year rep?" Izuku asked.

"I guess that hothead did finish first in the entrance test," Sero replied.

Looking over I saw a general course student get annoyed. So, to save face and to stop their doubts in Katsuki's abilities....