✯ 28 ✯ Chaos

•(Y/N) (L/N)•

Two more days until school comes back.

I'm a bit excited. Seeing Kirishima, Kaminari, Sero, and Ashido was nice, but I'm excited to see Izuku, Katsuki, Shoto, and the others. Though I'm a bit surprised I haven't seen them yet.

Anyway, I was walking towards the mall. It was something I wanted to do just to relax for the day.

I just hope today is a peaceful day.

I smiled at the lovely weather of the day. There were clouds in the sky, but they seemed just like decorations in the sky. It was sunny but not too warm, and the breeze was blowing gently.

It was a wonderful day.

"Is that you, (L/N)?" a voice called.

I turned my head and I spotted two individuals I hadn't seen since before the attack. It was Togata and Amajiki. I smiled at the two and waved with my right arm. I waited for the two to catch up and I politely bowed.

Togata was wearing a black collared shirt with white polka-dots under a red sweater both of which were rolled up to his elbows. He also wore gray jeans and brown boots.

Amajiki was wearing a white shirt with a black light sweater which he left unbuttoned and open. He also wore black jeans and black shoes.

"Good morning senpais, how are you doing today?" I asked.

"We're doing great!" Togata smiled.

"A-are you al-alright?" Amajiki asked quietly.

His eyes landed on my cast. I chuckled nervously as I scratched the back of my head using my uncasted hand.

"Yeah, I am. I'll be fine in a couple days. I'm due to visit Recovery Girl when school gets back into session," I replied.

"It's just awful what happened. I'm glad you're alright," Togata smiled.

"Thank you, I am as well. Anyway, what are you two doing out today?" I asked.

"Oh, we're headed to the mall. It's one of our days off so Tamaki and I wanted to have some fun," Togata explained.

"Really? I'm headed there as well," I smiled.

"Do you want to join us?" Togata asked.

"Oh, I wouldn't want to intrude," I replied.

"I-it's al-alright. You aren't intruding," Amajiki replied.

"But you said you two wanted to have fun. I'd feel awful taking up your time," I smiled.

"Don't worry about that. We'd like to get to know you, little kohai, plus you seem like a lot of fun. You could help Tamaki open his shell a bit," Togata chuckled.

"Mirio!" Tamaki whined.

I giggled, causing Togata to smile and place a hand on my head. We began walking towards the mall and Togata was quick to start a conversation and make the atmosphere relaxing. Amajiki was right. Togata does shine so bright, and if I'm honest I can see so many similarities between him and All Might.

But...he's no Izuku.

Though I have to admit while Togata would definitely make an amazing wielder of One For All I couldn't see anyone but Izuku wielding it. He's worked too hard and his determination is unmatched even against Togata's. Not to mention his years of observation before obtaining the quirk.

"What kind of quirk do you have, kohai?" Togata asked.

"Light manipulation and healing," I replied.

"R-really?" Amajiki asked.