✯ 22✯ Recovery & Reunions

•Tomura Shigaraki•

She was right there...right in my arms.

How could she have changed so much?

Those stupid heroes truly ruin everything!

As Kurogiri set me on the ground of the bar I hissed in pain.

"Ow! Shot in both arms and legs, all those underlings wiped out, even Nomu was beaten. We failed. Those kids were so strong! And the Symbol of Peace wasn't weakened at all. You were wrong, Master, so wrong!" I yelled, looking up at the television.

"No, I wasn't. We just weren't as prepared as we should've been," my Master said.

"I agree, we underestimated them. Thankfully we failed under the cheap League of Villains name and not our own. And what about the creature the Master and I created? Where is Nomu?" the doctor asked.

"Yes, why is he not with you?" Master asked.

"He was blown away," Kurogiri explained.

"What?!" the doctor cried.

"It was All Might's doing. Without coordinated to his precise location I couldn't use my warp to bring him with us. We didn't have any time to search for him," Kurogiri said.

"This is a travesty. And after all we did to make him as powerful as All Might," the doctor scoffed.

"Well, I suppose it can't be helped unfortunately," Master sighed.

"Power. That reminds me. There was a kid there who tried to protect All Might. He was just as fast as him," I said.

"Oh?" Master asked.

"If he hadn't gotten in our way, we might've killed the Symbol of Peace. That brat. That brat," I scowled, clenching my fists.

"Naturally you're upset, but this was not a futile mission. We've learned many things. Gather the villainous elite, take all the time you need. I must remain hidden in the shadows, which is why I need you to be my face. A symbol of your own. Tomura Shigaraki, next time you will show the world that it should be afraid of you," Master replied.

The doctor disconnected from the call as Kurogiri went to gather medical supplies for my wounds. I grabbed the crudely cut gloves given to me by her all those years ago.

"(L/N), (Y/N)," I muttered.

"Hm?" Master asked.

"The girl's name is (L/N), (Y/N). She was there...I had her, but those damn heroes...they've taken her from me," I scowled.

"In time, Tomura, she will be by your side," Master promised.

"That girl was strange," Kurogiri said, entering the room again.

"How so?" Master asked.

"It was like she was predicting our moves, however Shigaraki said she had a healing and light manipulation quirk. She even predicted Nomu on an occasion or two," Kurogiri said.

"Intriguing," Master hummed.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

•(Y/N) (L/N)•

As we reached the front of USJ everyone already seemed to be there. Guess the pros started evacuating them as we finished off Kurogiri and Shigaraki.