✯ 52 ✯ A Day Out

•(Y/N) (L/N)•

Finally the weekend was here and I got up early. I got myself dressed and ready to go meet Yoarashi. I wore something simple but nice. Sure it wasn't a date, but I was still tired of wearing uniforms and plain clothes.

I reached in to grab a neutral hair tie to match my outfit when I couldn't find it. I shuffled around my drawer before humming.

"Where is it?" I mumbled.

Usually if a hair tie was missing than I would ask my mom if she had it, but she was still in Yamaguchi.

I left my house offering my dad a quick goodbye. I went to the animal cafe I had taken Monoma to a while ago. I went inside and looked around, however I didn't see Yoarashi. So I got a table for us and quickly noticed that today's animals were dogs.

There was a range of small to larger dogs. A pomeranian was quick to walk up to me and jump into my lap making me laugh. He was a blond dog which reminded me of Katsuki quickly. I quickly pulled out my phone and took a picture with the dog, selfie style, before opening the class group chat.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Angel Has Logged On*

Angel: *Has sent an image*

Angel: Look I found Katsuki!

*Eight People Have Logged On*

Deku: *Has liked the image*

Chargebolt: I didn't know you two were having breakfast together.

Impulse: *Has liked the image*

Pinky: Are you sure that's him? He seems sweeter than his usual kill everyone mood.

Uravity: *Has liked the image*

Red Riot: You guys are asking to be killed.

Froppy: It's not weird for him to calm down around (Y/N).

Peppermint: *Has liked the image*

*Dynamight Has Logged On*

Dynamight: Shut up! All of you!

Dynamight: You're dead, Glitter Bomb!

Angel: Oh no! What ever will I do?

Uravity: I'll save you!

Angel: Ah Ochaco, my hero!

Chargebolt: What about me?! I'll save you!

Red Riot: Kaminari, you'd run away at the first sight of Bakubro.

Chargebolt: Hey! :(

Dynamight: No one is saving, Glitter Bomb!

Angel: Welp, I'm off. My friend is here.