✯ 33 ✯ Declarations of War

•(Y/N) (L/N)•

Today was the day I was going to attempt to get Iida's phone so I could get his brother's number. However as I stood up I head Uraraka yelling from the doorway.

"U-um, why the heck are you all here?!" she yelled.

Drawing my attention away from Iida I looked at the door to see a huge crowd of students from various classes.

"Do you students have some sort of business with our class?" Iida asked.

"Why are they blocking our doorway? I won't let you hold us hostage!" Mineta yelled.

Why are they here?

"They're scouting out the competition, idiots. We're the class that survived a real villain attack. They want to see us with their own eyes," Katsuki explained, walking towards the crowd.

"Lets just hope he doesn't explode anybody," Midoriya sighed.

"At least now you know what a future pro looks like, now move it extras," Katsuki ordered.

Everyone began to freak out at his terminology but I just smiled nervously.

"You can't just go around calling people extras because you don't know who they are!" Iida scolded.

"So this is class 1-A. I heard you guys were impressive, but you just sound like an ass. Is everyone in the hero course delusional or just you?" Shinso asked, pushing through the crowd.

Oh...right. This was Shinso's declaration of war!

"How sad to come here and find a bunch of egomaniacs," Shinso sighed, rubbing the back of his neck.

He then looked over at me with a small smirk.

"Ah, I see. Hello princess," he greeted.

My face exploded at the endearing nickname he had given me...not to mention he was now calling me that in front of my classmates and other students.

"Ehh?!" a majority of my class cried out.

"Really, Shinso, why would you call me that here?" I huffed.

Shinso walked into the class and placed a hand on my head, ruffling my hair.

"I have to differentiate you from the rest of your class somehow," he smirked.

"You just wanted to embarrass me," I replied.

"Can you blame me? It's so funny seeing your cheeks turn into cherries," he said, reaching down and pinching my cheek gently.

Before our banter could continue Shinso's hand was smacked away and I was pulled back into someone's chest. Their arms wrapped around my shoulders as they rested their head on my shoulder, their hair tickling the side of my face and the smell of peppermint filling my nose.

"Ah, I see Mr. Overprotective is here too," Shinso's amusement fell to a slight glare.

"If you're here to just insult us and tease Sparkle then get out!" Katsuki yelled.

"No, that isn't all," Shinso replied, glaring over to Katsuki.

"Huh?" Katsuki asked.

"I wanted to be in the hero course, but like many others here I was forced to choose a different track. Such is life. I didn't cut it the first time around, but I have another chance. If any of us do well in the Sports Festival the teachers can decide to transfer us to the hero course. Then they'll have to transfer people out to make room," Shinso said.

I could see some of my classmates stiffen at the subject.

"Scouting the competition? Maybe some of my peers are, but I'm here to let you know that if you don't bring your very best I'll steal your stop right from under you. Consider this a declaration of war," Shinso said.