✯ 21 ✯ Safe But Not Sound

•(Y/N) (L/N)•

As soon as my body fell over time seemed to go back to normal. I held my stomach which was still roaring in pain, however staying on the ground didn't last long.

Before I knew it my head was being pulled up by my hair and my body soon followed. I reactively reached up to the hand grabbing my hair and my eyes followed.

Nomu.

A yell of pain and fear followed as he lifted me higher until I was face to face with the ugly mug of a face he had.

His breath was horrid and smelled about what you'd expect a dead body with rotten eggs around it to smell like.

"Bring her here, Nomu," Shigaraki's raspy voice was the first thing I heard once my hearing came back.

The Nomu walked with each step creating a loud thud against the ground. However, the Nomu suddenly stopped just a couple feet from Shigaraki and looked down. My eyes followed in curiosity and I saw, wrapped around Nomu's right leg, was Mr. Aizawa's scarf.

"Let go of my student," Mr. Aizawa glared.

His hair was floating alongside his scarf, his grip on his scarf was so tight, his knuckles were white, and his mouth was turned into a deep scowl.

Hot.

The Nomu moved to grab the scarf with his free hand, but I quickly reached up and created a bright light right into his eyes.

Basically flashbanging the Nomu.

The Nomu cried in...shock...I think, and his hand let go of me as both went to reach up for his eyes. I fell to the ground and landed...not very gracefully.

I pushed myself up to run back to my reach when a hand wrapped around my throat.

Fuck, again?!

"Now, now, (Y/N). It's quite rude to run from an old friend," Shigaraki's voice spoke in my ear.

I scrunched my face in discomfort as Shigaraki laughed maniacally. I saw Mr. Aizawa take a step forward but Shigaraki tightened his hold.

"Make any kind of move and I'll turn her to dust," Shigaraki threatened.

Mr. Aizawa stopped, due to his lack of knowledge on Shigaraki's quirk. As Shigaraki took a step back I was forced to follow.

"Nomu, take care of our pest," Shigaraki ordered.

"No!" I cried.

Nomu moved towards Mr. Aizawa and I quickly used my quirk to trap Nomu in a barrier. Nomu was about to break it when Shigaraki called for him to stop.

It's dangerous, but I just have to buy some time. Iida should almost be out by now. Kirishima, Katsuki, and Shoto should be here soon too. I just have to stall as long as I can and no one will get hurt.

"You know (Y/N)-" Shigaraki began.

"Who gave you any right to call me by my name?" I hissed.

Shigaraki's hold tightened as his head rested on my right shoulder.

"Irritating. Heroes truly have meddled with that mind of yours. You used to be so...perfect. You were meant to be on my side, not theirs..." Shigaraki rambled.

I let him ramble as I tried to figure out a way out of this hold. Looking around didn't quite help me and using the flashbang I used on Nomu wouldn't work with that damn hand covering his face. Not to mention anything I do could cause him to put that fifth finger down.

That's when my eyes met Izuku's over by the water. A whole new rush of fear filled my heart as I noticed Tsu and Mineta there too. I saw Izuku take a step forward but I mouthed for him to stay still.