✯ 53 ✯ Semester Finals

•(Y/N) (L/N)•

As the finals arrived everyone's nerves were high. The first three days of the exam were written and I'd study every night after the exam to get ready for the next day of exams.

"Alright, put your pencils down. The last person in each row bring your answer sheets to me," Mr. Aizawa said.

I got up, being the last in my row and began collecting the papers of everyone in front of me.

"Thanks so much for all your help!" Mina cheered towards Momo and I.

"I didn't leave anything blank at least," Denki smiled.

"I'm glad," I smiled.

Izuku smiled, handing me his exam paper, and I smiled back. I then walked up to the front, after collecting the other papers, and handed them to Mr. Aizawa.

"Thank you," he said.

Now I just have to focus on the practical exam. I'm curious...who I was going to be paired with. I was terrified to see who I'd face too.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next day we suited up and were led to the Center Plaza, waiting for instructions. All the teachers, except for Vlad King since he wasn't one of our teachers, were there. Well All Might wasn't in front of us, but he was just waiting for his dramatic exit somewhere around here.

"Now then, let's begin the last test. Remember it's possible to fail this final, if you want to go to camp then don't make any stupid mistakes," Mr. Aizawa said.

"Uh, why are all the teachers here?" Kyoka asked.

"I expect many of you have gathered information and believe you have some idea of what you'll be faced with today," Mr. Aizawa said.

"We're fighting those big old metal robots!" Denki cheered.

"Fireworks, smores, here we come summer camp!" Mina cheered alongside him.

"Actually this year's test will be completely different for various reasons!" Principal Nezu said, coming out of Mr. Aizawa's scarf.

Cute!

"Principal Nezu?!" Hanta, Mashirao, and Kyoka cried.

Mina and Denki froze and I could just see them turn white and lose their souls.

"You're changing things?" Momo cried.

"Tests now have a new focus, there will be hero work of course, but also teamwork and combat between actual people," Principal Nezu explained.

He used a strand of Mr. Aizawa's scarf to climb down with Thirteen holding out her arms just in case he fell. Super cute!

"So what does that mean for you? You students will be working together in pairs and your opponents will be one of our esteemed UA teachers, isn't that fabulous?" Principal Nezu asked cheerfully.

The class gasped in shock. Despite his cheerful tone I could hear the sadistic undertone of his words. He really does enjoy watching us suffer...doesn't he? Evil mastermind.

"We're fighting the teachers?!" Ochaco cried.

"Additionally your partners and your opponents have already been chosen. They were determined by discretion based on various factors including fighting style, grades, and interpersonal relationships. First Yaoyorozu and Todoroki are on a team, against me," Mr. Aizawa said, smirking as he held his scarf.