✯ 23 ✯ A Friendly Interrogation

•(Y/N) (L/N)•

After finally getting down from the building, with Mr. Aizawa allowed Hawks to fly me down under strict supervision, we began walking back to the school...awkwardly.

Now if it was just Mr. Aizawa and I or just Hawks and I, it probably wouldn't have been so awkward. However, with the extreme difference between the two heroes walking with me it was silent.

Hawks and Mr. Aizawa were complete opposites.

Hawks was popular, being the number three hero, and he had an impressive quirk. Now I'm not sure if Mr. Aizawa knew, but Hawks is pretty laid back.

On the other hand, Mr. Aizawa wasn't even ranked, he chose the underground hero life. He didn't have an impressive quirk on the surface. I knew him to be very hard working.

So...what do they have in common if even their occupation were pretty much opposites?

Apparently...me.

About thirty minutes into the walk is when Hawks, apparently, grew tired of the silence. It started with his feathers brushing against my shoulder nudging me slightly. As if we were in class trying to avoid being caught by a teacher, in this case Mr. Aizawa.

I couldn't help but feel laughter well up in my chest. I pursed my lips to try and prevent myself from laughing and getting caught, even if it wouldn't really get me in trouble.

"Stop bothering my student," Mr. Aizawa huffed.

"She's not in school, Eraser, relax," Hawks said, his arms going up to rest his hands on the back of his head.

"Don't you have work to do instead of wasting your time here?" Mr. Aizawa asked.

Ok. Ouch. Wasting time?

"I have the day off, so why not spend it with my first fan?" Hawks asked, ruffling my hair.

Mr. Aizawa's eyes narrowed at Hawks before falling quiet again.

"Oh, I forgot. The UA sports festival is coming up, no?" Hawks asked me.

"Mhm, it's in a couple weeks," I replied.

"And then there are internships, no? How would you like to come to my agency?" Hawks asked.

"Wh-what?" I stuttered.

"My agency in Kyushu," Hawks chuckled.

"Do you even know what her quirk is?" Mr. Aizawa scoffed.

"Of course I do," Hawks replied.

The two continued to go back and forth in their veiled insults and petty arguments. I felt very awkward standing between the two bickering adults.

I mean Hawks is twenty and Mr. Aizawa is thirty.

How is a fifteen year old being more mature than both of them?

Eventually silence fell between the two and Hawks turned to me. We began to talk a bit and I explained a little bit about USJ and what happened.

Once we finally got to the school we walked through the gate, which was already fixed, and through the mostly empty school.

As we got to the hallway where the principal's office resided I felt my nerves begin to pick up. My heart began to race and I felt as if sweat was pouring out of all my pores.

Principal Nezu.

How is this going to end?

Mr. Aizawa knocked on the door and Principal Nezu called for us to enter. When he saw Hawks his eyes widened in surprise.