✯ 48 ✯ The Beginning of Study Time

•(Y/N) (L/N)•

As the bells rang, signaling the end of classes for the day, Mr. Aizawa began to give his little ending speech.

"Alright, that's it for class today. There's only one week left before your final exams begin. I'm sure you're all studying constantly, right? Don't forget to keep training. The written exam is only one element, there's also the practical portion to worry about. Good luck," Mr. Aizawa said, closing the class' door behind him.

"I've barely even taken notes this semester!" Kaminari and Mina cried.

Mina started laughing as Kaminari's head fell in despair. The two were ranked twenty-first and twentieth respectively.

"With the Sports Festival and internship, I didn't have time to read the textbook," Kaminari cried.

"It's true that we haven't had very much free time lately," Tokoyami said, he was ranked fifteenth.

"We barely learned anything when we took our midterms, so they didn't seem all that hard. But I'm kinda worried about these. We've been through a lot and they probably pull any punches when it comes to testing us," Sato said, speaking to Koda.

While Sato was ranked thirteenth, Koda was ranked twelfth.

"As someone who ranked in the top ten, I'm not that concerned," Mineta said pridefully.

"What?! You were tenth in the midterms?!" Mina and Kaminari cried out.

"Aw man, and here I thought you were one of us!" Mina said, pointing to the creep.

"Don't you know weirdo little creeps like you are only likable if they're kind of stupid?! Who's going to love you now?!" Kaminari cried.

"Everyone. Trust me," Mineta said.

"Really, because no one had liked you since the beginning of school," I replied.

I had luckily placed second after midterms. Future knowledge of school subjects really did come in handy. Sure, maybe it's cheating but what can you do?

"Ashido, Kaminari, we've still got time to study. That way we'll all get to go to the training camp together, right?!" Izuku cheered, he'd gotten fifth.

"Yes! As class rep I have high hopes that we'll make UA proud!" Tenya said he'd placed third after the midterms.

"It's pretty hard to fail if you just pay attention in class, isn't it?" Shoto asked, he'd placed sixth.

"Why you gotta cut me down like that?" Kaminari asked.

"Hey don't worry about it, you two, I can catch you up to speed on the important topics if you want," Momo offered.

The elegant golden girl had placed first after the midterms...as she deserved too! God, Momo was the most hard working girl I'd ever seen when it came to studying.

"You're the best Yaomomo!" Mina and Kaminari cheered.

She suddenly gave off a gloomy aura as she continued.

"I'm afraid I won't be any help when it comes to the practical though," Momo said.

"Momo, I highly doubt that. You're very talented, have some confidence in yourself," I replied.

"You're too kind (Y/N), honestly," she muttered.

However I could see a small smile on her face with her cheeks being slightly flushed.

"I've been studying, but could you help me out too? I'm having some trouble understanding quadratic functions," Kyoka said, she'd placed eighth.

"Really?" Momo asked.