✯ 24 ✯ Ice Cream Date

•(Y/N) (L/N)•

Hawks led me outside of UA and then swooped me up in his arms.

"Now that we're done with all that boring stuff, let's have some fun!" Hawks cheered.

"Wait, Hawks, don't-!" I cried.

Before I could argue, Hawks had already taken off into the sky. I clung onto him, as much as I could considering my broken arm, I closed my eyes tight and hid my face into his chest.

I felt the rumble in Hawks' chest as he laughed while flying.

"Don't laugh at me!" I cried.

"Don't you trust your favorite hero, little fan?" Hawks asked teasingly.

I managed to pull my head up just to glare at the pro. He laughed as he slowed and began to descend.

"Mr. Aizawa is my favorite, especially after the stunts you've pulled today," I replied with a scoff.

I'm sure Hawks could hear the empty threat behind my non threatening statement, however he is a drama queen.

"What?! Even after I protected you against a scary villain, and remembered you all these years?!" he huffed, his wings puffing up in offense.

Excuse me.

Hawks is the drama queen.

I simply smiled and laughed a little bit as I adjusted my outfit after it was disheveled from the flight. Hawks' feathers shook back to normal as he pouted.

"I never expected you to be so dramatic, Mr. Number Three," I said.

"What? Did you expect me to be as boringly serious as Eraserhead?" Hawks asked, his tone sounding truly offended this time.

Did I create a rivalry between the two?

I hope not.

"Well you are an adult, I'd thought you'd be a bit more serious," I replied, tapping my chin with my finger and looking up to mimic thinking.

"I'm not that old! And adults can have fun! Maybe not scarfman, but I can," Hawks pouted.

Scarfman?

"Stop pouting or a bird will come and think your lip is a worm," I teased.

"What?" Hawks asked, confused.

"My parents always told me that to get me to stop pouting. Mainly expecting it to confuse me enough to get me to stop. And it seems to work on adults too, or maybe just a manchild," I teased.

"Hey!" Hawks huffed.

He sent a couple feathers at me and before I could react I was lifted a couple feet above the ground.

"Wait, wait, wait! Hawks, put me down!" I cried.

I could see people begin to notice us, point at us, and whisper. It made me severely uncomfortable.

"Why should I? You should respect your elders," he said, a proud smirk on his features.

"So you admit it, you are old," I replied before I could properly think.

Hawks' smirk fell and I was lifted a couple more feet.

"No! No! No! No! I'm sorry! I'm sorry!" I cried.

Hawks flew up to float beside me. He was leaning towards me with a mischievous smirk and his hands in his pockets.

"Well?" Hawks asked.

"I'm sorry," I muttered.

"For what?" Hawks asked.

I gave him an unamused glare and his brow quirked up. The feathers raised me an inch and I quickly caved.