✯ 51 ✯ Study Times, Part Two

•(Y/N) (L/N)•

Once back at class, and after giving Mr. Aizawa the folder from Midnight, classes continued regularly. At the end of the day I moved into a group with Shoji, Tokoyami, Koda, Toru, and Sato.

"So do you guys have any idea where we should study today?" Toru asked.

"My home is free if everyone is comfortable coming over. I could make some snacks and tea," I smiled.

"I'm alright with it. If you don't mind, I could bake something for everyone," Sato said.

"I'm sure that'd be fine. If I could save a bit for my parents, I'm sure they'd love your baking," I chuckled.

"Staying at (Y/N)'s place?! Yes!" Dark Shadow said, appearing and wrapping around my shoulders.

"Dark Shadow!" Tokoyami called.

"It's alright, he's very cute," I giggled, petting Dark Shadow's head.

Koda was nodding and Shoji gave me a nod as well.

"Ah! I'm so excited to see your place!" Toru cheered.

"Perfect! Then as we travel, tell me the subjects you guys are struggling with so I can try and help you with your most difficult subjects," I clasped my hands.

We traveled as a pack through the train system before I led them to my house. Toru was in awe and I let them in. I then led the group into the living room and excused myself to make tea and snacks in the kitchen. The front door then opened and I heard a deep sigh as someone entered.

"I'm home!" my dad's voice called.

I peeked out of the kitchen and smiled towards my dad.

"Hi dad, welcome home! My classmates are in the living room and I'm making some tea and snacks. Would you like some?" I asked.

"That'd be wonderful, kiddo," dad replied, walking over and kissing my head.

"Of course. Just be nice," I said, turning back to the kitchen.

"I have no clue what you're implying," my dad scoffed playfully.

I turned and gave him an unamused look.

"Okay, okay. I'll play nice," he groaned.

I smiled with a small thank you and I went back into the kitchen.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

•Shoji (L/N)•

I walked into the living room to see four boys and a girl sitting with their school books on my living room table talking amongst each other. Once they noticed me they all stood and bowed politely.

"Good afternoon kids," I smiled.

They each introduced themselves and I replied with my own introduction.

"Thank you for letting us study in your home, sir," Tokoyami said.

"It's no problem! I'd rather have you study here where I can keep an eye on you," I replied, giving a glare to the group.

"K-keep an eye?" Hagakure asked.

"Well (Y/N) is my only child, and she's our little genius. So of course I want to set a couple rules," I said.

"Rules?" Sato asked.

"We understand sir," Shoji replied.

"There will be no hugging, kissing, or any physical contact not initiated by my daughter. You will only be studying in this living room, no one is to go into my daughter's room," I began.