✯ 44 ✯ The Hero Killer

•(Y/N) (L/N)•

"Shoto!" I called, moving away from Native once I had healed him enough.

"We figured your message meant you were in trouble, and asking for help," Shoto said.

I flew up a bit as he used his ice to slide everyone over towards him.

"The pro heroes should be here any minute," I said.

I flew over to Iida before kneeling next to him and began healing him as well.

"Don't. Get away. Stop," he protested.

"I told you not to do anything stupid! Did you even care for this man's safety or life?" I asked, pointing to Native.

Iida's eyes widened before he looked away.

I quickly pushed down my worry as I felt my shield cracking. I stood and turned towards Stain with a harsh glare, deciding to scold Iida more, later.

"Todoroki! (Y/N)! You can't let that guy get your blood! I...I think he controls his enemy's actions by swallowing it. That's how he got us!" Izuku explained.

"He ingests people's blood to keep people from moving. That explains the blades," Shoto hummed.

My shield finally reached its limits. I looked over to Shoto who nodded and I dropped the shield before it could break as Shoto shot out fire to force the Hero Killer back.

"All we've got to do is keep our distance," Shoto said.

I saw a knife flying forward and I quickly created a barrier to block it, dropping it right after.

"You have good friends Ingenium Junior. Or you did-!" Stain said, running forward and swinging at us.

Shoto blocked it with ice only for me to see the sword had been thrown. He pulled out a knife and I felt him grab my collar. He began bringing his knife down when I created one of my own and blocked his.

Shoto then used his fire to repel Stain before sending ice, which Stain tried to cut, sending Stain to retreat even more.

"Just stop it, why are you doing this? His fight is with me, I have to defend my brother. I'm the one who should stop him. The Hero Killer is mine!" Iida called.

"How would your brother feel if you got yourself killed because of your inability to control your emotions? How do you think we would've felt losing our friend and class rep?" I asked, scolding Iida.

I turned to him with an unamused glare.

"This has as much to do with us as it does with you," I called.

"Careful Todoroki, (Y/N)!" Izuku called.

Shoto blocked the path as my wings unfolded. I heard Stain cutting through the ice.

"You've blocked your own field of vision against an opponent who's faster than you. Rookie mistake," Stain said.

I quickly blocked Shoto from some knives I knew to be coming, despite not seeing them, and quickly shot forward towards Stain.

"Who said you were faster?" I asked.

I created a sword and swiped at Stain who countered. We stood at a standstill for a couple seconds before I felt pain on my back. My wings had been cut.

"You're good kid, but not good enough," Stain said.

He kicked me onto the ground before raising his sword at me. Before he could kill or attack me, however, Izuku rushed him, throwing him into the wall of a nearby building.