S2: E2 7.1

Bobby put a plate infront of Chimney as he drank from his mug.

"You ever feel like you missed your calling, Cap?" Chimney looked over at Bobby.

"What are you thinking? Michelin rated restaurant or short order cook?" Bobby glanced up from the stove.

"I was thinking TV chef. I mean, what you do is like performance art." Chimney watched Bobby.

"Don't tell him that. We need his cooking here." Y/N glared at Chimney jokingly.

"True." Chimney pointed at Y/N.

"Mhm, and much like TV we never get to taste anything. Usually by the time it hits the table, the bell goes off." Hen chuckled.

"Don't you dare jinx us." Y/N turned to Hen as she ate her breakfast.

"All right. Speed round. If you weren't doing this, what would you be doing?" Bobby laughed at Y/N.

"Fighter pilot. Topgunt. Call sign: Shogun." Chimney smirked at Hen who laughed.

"What about you, Hen?" Bobby watched Hen.

"Editorial cartoonist, The New Yorker. I have a lot to say." Hen defended her answer.

"You draw?" Bobby looked at Hen surprised.

"No, it's a dream. It's not supposed to be attainable. Topgun? You can barely drive, you rebar head." Hen turned to Chimney.

"Hey." Chimney looked at her in disbelief.

"All right, Buckaroo. If you were not a member of the LAFD, what would you be doing?" Chimney looked at Buck as he came to the kitchen.

"Uh, I don't know. I'm not getting fired, am I?" Buck looked at a confused Bobby.

"That's inevitable." Chimney and Y/N shared a smile.

"He'd be a golden retriever." Hen watched Buck.

"No, a bartender. No, no, no, bouncer at a bar." Chimney laughed.

"A bouncer at a strip club." Hen chuckled.

"What." Chimney and Hen high fived.

"Phoenix? What would you be doing?" Buck looked at Y/N.

"Uh, full time teacher, with a baking business in the afternoons, and babysitting on the weekends." Y/N shrugged.

"Yeah, Fi, loves kids." Bobby nodded.

"What's going on with you kid?" Bobby changed the topic.

"Just traffic sucks in this town unless you're driving ten tons of engine with Sirens. It took me almost two hours to get from Abby's place to the call centre downtown, then back over here. Just told Maddie she needs to start Ubering." Buck looked at them.

"How's your sister settling in down there?" Bobby watched Buck.

"Well, she's a Buckley. Practically running the place." Buck grinned, only for Chimney and Hen to grab their plates and walk off.

"Unless you're talking about running late?" Y/N looked at Buck with a laugh.

"Oh, wow. You are so unbelievably funny." Buck looked at her.

"I know." Y/N headed to leave with a smile.

"Hey, so, I want you to meet Maddie, sometime." Buck caught up to her.

"Yeah, of course. Just let me know when." Y/N nodded.

Y/N was with Chimney and Hen, checking the equipment in the truck when the ground started shaking.