S3: E6 Monsters

7 Weeks Pregnant
Also, I don't know what the timeline of the episodes are. So, that's why it probably won't make the most sense.

"You're what?" Eddie looked at her shocked.

"I had so much trouble saying it the first time. I am not saying it again." Y/N watched Eddie.

"You're serious? This isn't just a way to get me to talk to you?" Eddie watched Y/N.

"Yes, I'm being serious. I'd much rather be in the rage room then here at this stupid fight club." Y/N threw her hands up in exasperation.

"Oh, my...Wow. That's..That's great. That's amazing." Eddie couldn't help but smile.

"We do need to talk though." Y/N smiled as he hugged her out of nowhere.

* A Week Later On Call *

"Two of my students, they were attacked by crows. They're trapped in there." The teacher pointed to the barn.

"Let me guess? They like causing trouble?" Y/N looked at the teacher.

"How'd you know?" The teacher looked at Y/N confused.

"Birds always protect their own, but crows are very violent when protective. If you throw a rock at one, an entire flock will attack you." Y/N shrugged.

"I think I've seen this movie." Chimney looked at the barn.

"Okay, let's gear up. Turnouts and head protection. Let's go." Bobby looked at them.

"I wouldn't worry too much about the birds, Cap. They won't harm us unless we harm them." Y/N looked at Bobby who gave a nod.

"Damn clasp." Chimney dropped his name badge as they slowly moved toward the barn.

"It's fine, Chim. Forget the name tag. We all know who you are." Hen looked ahead.

"This is weird. You see crows all over the city. Never heard about them attacking anybody." Eddie looked at the crows.

"And that's because crows are very docile. They don't attack unless they're provoked. No sudden movements and we should be good." Hen watched the birds as Chimney dropped his badge again.

"Just leave it, Chim." Bobby glanced at the crow.

"Copy that." Chimney gave a slight nod.

"Everybody stay calm." Bobby led them into the barn safely.

"Over here. Dean's cut up real bad." Riley got to his feet.

"How about you, you okay?" Bobby glanced at him.

"Yeah, I think so." Riley nodded.

"Eddie, Fi, check him out." Bobby nodded to the two.

"You should have stayed in the truck." Eddie glanced at Y/N as they went over to Riley.

"We're gonna do this now?" Y/N glanced at the rest of the team.

"Cap. They know we're in here." Chimney looked out the window at the crows.