S2: E3 Help Is Not Coming

* 4/5 Years Ago *

"Dad!" Y/N walked out of her room.

"Yeah?" Bobby looked up from where he was laying on the couch.

"Harper, Jemma and Jay, are going to be here in a couple of minutes, to pick me up for the party." Y/N grabbed her keys.

"All right. Remember, stay safe, have fun, and call me if anything happens." Bobby gave her a warning look.

"I know, I know." Y/N rolled her eyes.

Y/N headed out of the apartment, as her phone rang, she smiled as she answered it.

"Hey, Harps." Y/N grinned.

"Hey! We're just around the corner. Are you ready to party?" Harper beamed through the phone.

"You bet. I can't believe my Dad, is actually letting me go out." Y/N headed down the hallway toward the elevator.

"Speaking of, how is your Dad? It's been over a year since.." Harper trailed.

"He's okay. He's doing better." Y/N lied through her teeth.

"That's great! We'll see you soon." Harper spoke.

"Yeah. Can't wait." Y/N pressed the button to go down.

"Love you, sweetheart." Harper chuckled.

"Love.." Y/N was interrupted by Jemma in the background.

"Jay! Watch.." Jemma screams were cut short, as Jay and Harper's screams were also silenced.

"Harps? You guys have seriously got to up your game with your pranks." Y/N chuckled at her friends behaviour.

"Harps? Harper?" Y/N frowned when she got no response.

The sound of sirens reached Y/N's ears, they were getting closer.

* Present - With Buck and Eddie *

"Ladder 118, respond. This is Captain Nash, I need a head count." Bobby came through on the radio.

"Ladder 118 responding. Diaz, Buckley, we're good, Cap." Eddie spoke into the radio.

"Castillo and Jackson responding."

"Paulson, Marcus and Riley responding."

"Chimney responding." Members responded to Bobby's call.

"Hen, Fi, do you copy? Hen? Phoenix?" Bobby spoke through the radio.

Buck and Eddie looked at each other, as both their faces dropped.

"This is Captain Nash for Henrietta Wilson, and Phoenix Nash. Do you copy?" Bobby insisted through the radio.

"Are they friends of yours?" Ali glanced at the two.

"Let's keep moving." Eddie cleared his throat.

* With Hen *

"Uh, hey, babe, it's, uh, it's me. I, um..listen, I just..I just wanted to say that I, uh..I wish I could promise you that I was coming home tonight, but, um..after you took me back, you know, I..I swore that I would never lie to you again. And, baby, it's, uh..it's not looking too good for me right now. I love you. I love you and I love Denny so much. And, uh, and whatever happens...I just need you to know that..that I didn't give up, okay? That I fought. I fought to the end. I fought. I fought to come home to you, okay?" Hen recorded a message for Karen.

Hen sighed as she put her phone away, but she sat up hearing the sound of metal hitting metal.
Hen got to her feet, following the sound, until she made out a firefighters uniform, with a helmet belonging to the 118 on the ground.