S4: E13 Suspicion

SHORT CHAPTER
THE NEXT CHAPTER IS GOING TO BREAK ME, EVERYTIME I WATCH THIS EPISODE AND THE NEXT MY HEART STOPS AND I FEEL SICK TO THE STOMACH

"Circuit must have overloaded from all these power cords. Chim, how's our bride doing?" Bobby glanced over at Chimney.

"Just a second." Chimney helped the bride sit up.

"Wh..What happened?" The bride glanced around confused.

"You experienced an electrical shock and passed out." Hen gently spoke to the bride.

"Is this a polygraph machine?" Bobby frowned at the machine.

"Um, yeah. Is it...is it still working?" The bride looked toward Bobby.

"Maybe if you're looking to grill something." Chimney went over to the bride.

"I thought you were getting ready for a wedding." Buck frowned confused.

"This some kind of reality show?" Eddie glanced around as Y/N scrunched her nose up.

"Got a nasty exit wound on the sole of her foot from electricity. She probably absorbed at least 1,800 watts." Chimney glanced at Bobby.

"Bethany's just a little nervous about her big day, wanting everything to be just right." Bethany's Mother had a drink in her hand.

"She thinks one of us is a saboteur, mocking her online, anonymously." Nora looked over with a roll of her eyes.

"One of you is. And I am gonna find out who Trapped_By_Bridezilla_One-hundred-percent is before I walk down the aisle." Bethany glanced around the room.

"The only place you should be walking is into an ER. There's no telling what that current did to you internally. So we're gonna need to take you to the hospital for an ECG." Hen looked at Bethany.

"Unacceptable. Because I...I'm getting married in less than two hours. How's my makeup?" Bethany got to her feet against their protests.

"Uh, I think they can probably fix that." Bobby held up a mirror.

"Right. Right, cause we can just paint a new eyebrow on, right?" Bethany looked at her reflection.

"Yeah, I..I mean I saw this makeup thing online, and this woman made her face look like a skull. It was cool." Buck nodded.

"We'll just do the photoshoot after our honeymoon." Bethany reassured everyone.

"Yeah. Today, you have the veil." Eddie nodded along.

"Right. So the only thing left to address is the snitch." Bethany agreed with Eddie.

"Sweetie. Can't we just let it go and celebrate the happiest days of our lives?" Sandra looked at Bethany.

"My life. My day. And I'm not going down the aisle when there is a traitor in my midst." Bethany turned to Sandra.

"Oh. It was me. I'm Trapped_By_Bridezilla_One-hundred-percent." Sandra got to her feet in exhaustion.

The girls started saying the same but it ended with Sandra and Bethany getting into an argument.

"Do you remember your honeymoon and wedding?" Buck smiled at Y/N and Eddie as they walked outside.

"Of course." Eddie frowned at Buck confused as to how they'd forget.

"Some of the best days of my life." Y/N smiled.

"Yeah? Definitely in my top 10." Eddie turned to her with a smile.

"I'm not surprised." Y/N watched him as he moved closer to her and kissed her softly.