S4: E12 Treasure Hunt

"8,000 acres to search. We could be waiting awhile." Chimney frowned looking at all the space in the distance.

"Are they sure someone's up there? That bottle could have been floating around for months." Buck glanced at Bobby.

"Which would mean our search and rescue might become a search and recovery." Hen frowned at Buck.

"Note was written on a receipt. Rangers checked the date. It was five days ago." Bobby reassured them all.

"Sure hope it wasn't their last meal." Eddie had his arms wrapped around Y/N as they waited for further instructions.

"Okay, Eddie, Chimney, gear up. You're going with them." Bobby looked at the helicopter as it landed infront of them.

"Copy that. You'll harness up, we'll lower you down so you can grab him." Chimney turned to Eddie.

"Cheer up. You can go next time." Chimney looked at Buck and Y/N as they shared a disappointed look.

"I highly doubt that there will be a next time." Buck frowned at her.

"If not, I'll fall off a cliff and you can repel down to get me, alright?" Y/N watched Buck.

"Okay, and then after, I'll do the same." Buck gave a nod.

"Deal." Y/N smiled at him as they shook hands.

* On The Ground as Helicopter Searches *

"Okay, first quadrant is right over that ridge. Head up to Devil's Point. A lot of hikers get stuck up there." Bobby spoke into his radio watching the helicopter.

"I think I see something." Eddie reassured them after a minute.

"All right, we got him." Chimney confirmed through the radio.

* Helicopter Returning *

"Careful! He's kind of delirious. Been out there awhile." Chimney looked at Bobby, Buck and Y/N as they brought the gurney over.

"Said he injured himself three days ago." Eddie looked at Hen.

"I'm fine. I just want to know when I can get back up there." The man reassured as he looked at them.

"Definitely not today." Hen shook her head in protest.

"Do you have a cell phone?" Bobby looked at the man, as he held his phone.

"Doesn't everyone?" He frowned at Bobby confused.

"Yes. But most people use it to call for help instead of putting a message in a bottle." Hen looked at him again.

"Battery died yesterday." The man explained himself.

"That was two days after you injured yourself." Bobby watched him in disbelief.

"I didn't want to leave. I was so close. I didn't want anyone else to find the treasure. It's mine. The treasures mine. Don't tell anyone. Don't let anyone take it. It's mine. The treasures mine." He watched as they wheeled him toward the ambulance.

"Did he say treasure?" Buck frowned confused.

* Back At The Firehouse *

"Hey, Fi, guess what? There is treasure. 5 million dollars worth." Buck grinned at her as she walked upstairs.

"Cool. I'm not interested." Y/N didn't spare any interest on the treasure.

"You're not interested in five million dollars?" Hen looked at her in disbelief.

"I'm not interested in a wild goose chase for something that probably isn't there. Besides I think it's stupid that people are risking their lives for it. I mean, look at the guy from the cliff, if he had of waited another day, he could have been dead and nobody would know." Y/N shrugged at Hen.