S3: E1 Kids Today

Y/N opened her apartment door to find Pepa with a couple of bags.

"Pepa?" Y/N frowned confused as to why she was there.

"Eddie asked me to come by, check up on you. How are you feeling?" Pepa looked at her with a smile.

"Still healing but a lot better. More worried about Buck." Y/N let Pepa in.

Pepa put the bags on the bench as Lucky looked up from where she was laying on the couch.

"Eddie insisted I bring you some icecream." Pepa pulled two tubs of ice cream out of a bag.

"Edmundo asked you to come by and bring ice cream?" Y/N watched Pepa in disbelief.

"Yes, why so surprised?" Pepa stopped and looked at her.

"We just haven't spoken since that last call." Y/N gave a shrug.

"Uh. Well, that explains your confusion. He thought he was going to lose you." Pepa watched Y/N.

* The Grant Residence*

"We're not late are we?" Hen walked into the house with Denny and Karen.

"The guest of honour hasn't even arrived yet." Michael hugged Hen.

"I'd hate to miss an opportunity to cry." Karen hugged Michael.

"He is on his way over." Y/N hugged Hen and Karen.

"How are you?" Karen looked at her concerned.

"Sick of that question." Y/N smiled sarcastically as Hen chuckled.

"Are the IVF shots taking their toll?" Athena hugged Karen.

"I feel like a human pin cushion. A very weepy pin cushion." Karen smiled as they laughed.

"So, first official party of the Grant Nash household." Hen looked at Athena.

"I didn't think it was gonna really happen." Hen hugged Athena.

"Or that any of us would be invited." Michael headed away from them as Lucky barked outside by the barbecue.

"See here you go again. I told you don't take it personally." Athena and Hen followed Michael.

"Surprise!" Everyone shouted as Athena led Maddie and Buck downstairs.

Bobby pushed Y/N forward and she hugged Buck.

"I am so proud of you, though I still think it's too soon." Y/N smiled at Buck as he hugged Eddie.

Y/N watched Christopher, Eddie and Buck as she talked to Athena from the other side of the backyard.
Athena was talking about Eddie saving her life after the bombing.

"Hey." Y/N walked over to Eddie as Buck went to see other people and Christopher went to hang out with Harry and Denny.

"Hi." Eddie watched Christopher with the two boys.

"Edmundo." Y/N watched him.

"You can call me Eddie." Eddie insisted as he turned to her on instinct.

"You can talk to me." Y/N retorted looking at him.

"I have nothing to say." Eddie shrugged going to leave.

"I'm sorry." Y/N made him stop in his tracks.

"It's not like you caused the truck to blow up." Eddie forced a smile.

"I just don't want you to be mad at me." Y/N looked at him.

"I'm not..why would I be mad at you?" Eddie frowned at her.

"For almost dying." Y/N watched him as if it was obvious.