S6: E9 Red Flag

"Every year, I think that's it, we've seen everything now and then the Santa Ana's blow in and it's like, huh, something weirder." Buck glanced at them.

"A severed hand, we've seen that before." Eddie gave Buck a confused look.

"Yeah, usually in the general vicinity of its owner." Buck explained himself.

"Hen, Chim, what do we think?" Bobby looked over at the two.

"Doesn't look like it was cut off." Hen turned to Bobby.

"Wound is pretty jagged. Maybe blown off?" Chimney shrugged as he looked at the hand.

"Blown off? Guess someone was messing with fireworks." Y/N looked at Buck and Eddie quietly.

"The fireworks. Right before my husband got home, someone was setting off fireworks." The woman watched them.

"I'm not hearing any fireworks now." Eddie looked at Y/N, as did Buck confused.

"What? I've seen this show before." Y/N shrugged at the two.

"So all your guesses are based off what you've seen in movies, books and shows?" Buck watched her.

"You know which house?" Bobby turned to the woman.

"I think that way." The woman pointed down the street.

"Okay, everybody. Time to go door to door. Have to find the person who belongs to this hand." Bobby walked away from the family.

"What do you want us to say? You need a hand?" Y/N watched after Bobby and Chimney scoffed a laugh.

"No luck?" Bobby watched as they all regrouped.

"No. We searched a whole block. I mean, it could have come from anywhere, right? Dog could have picked it up further away?" Buck looked at Bobby.

"Excuse me. Can I give you guys a hand with anything?" A guy looked over at them.

"We already got an extra hand." Y/N watched him quietly and Eddie glanced at her, shaking his head with an amused smile.

"Thanks, we've got all the hands...help we need." Eddie corrected himself.

"Oh, okay, cool." The guy picked up the cooler and ran off, Fi started running making the others turn confused not having seen him grab the cooler.

"Not it." Buck turned to Eddie who groaned and followed after Y/N and the guy.

Y/N tackled the guy to the ground, Eddie picking up the cooler.

"Two hands, nine fingers!" Eddie caught up looking back at the others.

"Well, then." Y/N watched them come over.

"So whose missing the hand?" Eddie looked at the guy.

"My buddy, he's in the car. You've got to help him out. I was gonna take him to the hospital." The guy laid on the ground.

"All right, this is Captain Nash with the 118. We're gonna need an additional ambulance at the location. We have two victims with traumatic amputations." Bobby grabbed his radio.

"Know where your finger is?" Eddie put gloves on.

"No, I didn't try looking for it. I was too worried about my friend." He watched Hen and Chimney go to the car.

"How exactly did you both manage to lose appendages?" Bobby watched the victim.

"Firework fight." The victim frowned.

"Why didn't you call 911?" Buck watched him as Bobby gave Y/N a look to stop her from saying what she was going to.

"My Mum's on the neighbourhood watch council. She's responsible for cracking down on all illegal fireworks." The victim looked at Buck.