S6: E2 Crash & Learn

"He was under there." The woman gestured to the blown up ground.

"A tunnel of lust." Chimney looked down into the hole.

"We had no other choice. My husband has cameras everywhere." The woman rolled her eyes.

"Chimney, see if you can access the tunnel from inside." Hen looked at Chimney.

"Copy that, Cap. Uh, sorry." Chimney headed into the house.

"Buck, start digging up out here. Eddie, Benjamin looks like he took a hit, check him out. Find out what he knows." Hen looked at Eddie quietly.

"And me?" Y/N looked at Hen with a smile.

"Make sure nobody tries to be a busy body." Hen glanced at the neighbours.

"On it, Hen." Y/N gave Hen a nod.

"What's going on?" A neighbour tried to look over the fence.

"Look, why don't you all go back into your houses, let us do our jobs and then ask your neighbours?" Y/N looked at the small crowd of people.

"Is anybody hurt?" A woman watched Y/N concerned.

"Undetermined. We'll be able to find out sooner if you back up and let us do our jobs." Y/N gave a sweet smile.

* Back At The Firehouse *

"What are you reading, Buck?" Hen frowned at him.

"It's, uh, it's Bobbys." Buck held up the book.

"Oh, uh, are you trying to tell us something?" Hen watched Buck concerned and Y/N chuckled from behind her book.

"You better be laughing at that book." Buck glanced at her.

"Oh, I am." Y/N nodded in reassurance.

"Um, no, he..he just told me about this idea in AA, took it apon myself to, you know, dig a little deeper. Hey, can I ask you something?" Buck turned back to Hen.

"Sure." Hen glanced at Y/N for help.

"Are you at ease?" Buck closed the book slightly.

"Do I look like I'm at ease, Buck?" Hen gave him a look.

"Sorry, sorry, wrong questions. It's just, in the book, it says that if I'm at ease, all my fear will fall away from me." Buck watched Hen.

"Well, let me know how that works out. Wait, are you reading a biography?" Hen frowned at Y/N.

"Yes." Y/N didn't look up from the book.

"Whose?" Buck turned to look at her.

"Some guy, by the name of Ronald Rogers." Y/N shrugged, not really sure.

"Was it recommended or something?" Hen looked at Buck confused.

"No, just trying a new genre." Y/N shrugged it off.

"Is something happening that we don't know about?" Buck watched her.

* At Eddie's Place That Night *

"Hey, Fi, what are you doing?" Eddie frowned as Y/N sat on the couch reading a book, he'd just called for dinner.

"Reading?" Y/N kept her eyes on the book.

"Dinners ready." Eddie watched her.

"Yeah, okay. I'll be there in a minute." Y/N reassured Eddie.

Over the next few days, Hen was always busy preparing for her final exam for doctor school and Y/N always seemed to be reading biographies.

"How do you like me now?" Hen smiled at Lucky who whined.