Chapter 43: Medicine

“Elder, you cannot be like this. A good-looking person like you cannot prevent others to be good-looking as well.” Kong Hou walked next to the rocking hair and bowed. “Junior greets Spirit Master Nameless.”

Spirit Master Nameless who had been lying down turned his head to look at the young girl in front of him. He quickly turned his head back. “No.”

“Elder.” Kong Hou stood and walked to face Spirit Master Nameless. “Please, Elder, help.”

Spirit Master Nameless continued to roll around, and Kong Hou followed. After repeating this three or four times, Nameless sat up. “Little girl, how can you be so shameless at such a young age?”

“When travelling, how can I have a thin face?” Kong Hou smiled and answered the question. She put her palms together and looked pleadingly at him. “Elder, please, please.”

A young girl with large eyes, a beautiful dress and inky black hair. When such a girl stared pleadingly at someone, they could not help but be swayed.

Huan Zhong who was watching at the side saw Kong Hou bowing and scraping in front of another person because of him. He moved to go forward and take her away. Spirit Master Nameless might not have the medicine he needed. Looking at her fawning, he was in discomfort.

Lin Hu stepped forward and stopped Huan Zhong, saying using a sound art, “Master, do not ruin Miss Kong Hou’s plan.”

Huan Zhong looked coldly at him.

Lin Hu was unmoved and continued to speak. “We have reached this step. How would we know the result without trying? Do you want Miss Kong Hou to have curried favor for nothing?”

Looking at Spirit Master Nameless smiling at Kong Hou, Huan Zhong froze in his steps.

“What did you just say? A person as good-looking as me cannot stop other people from being good-looking?” Spirit Master Nameless combed his silver hair and glanced from the corner of his eyes at Huan Zhong. He said to Kong Hou, “Young girl, while you have a thick face, your judgement is not bad. I can agree to your request, but you have to fulfill one condition of mine.”

“Elder please speak.” Kong Hou had a joyful expression. “If we can do it, we will.”

“My medicine hut’s servants are all silent and boring. If you stay behind to be my medicine servant for a decade, I will agree to look at his illness.” Spirit Master Nameless stood up from the chair and looked at Huan Zhong. “Your complexion is pale, your organs are all internally damaged. But these are not the severest troubles for a cultivator. Your biggest problem is that your spirit platform is unstable and is at the edge of collapse. I can temporarily stabilize your spirit platform. Yet one can help heal the body but not the mind. I cannot help you with anything else.”

Kong Hou had not thought that Huan Zhong’s situation was so severe. She said urgently, “You do not have any other methods?”

Spirit Master Nameless shook his head, and his words were blunt. “No.”

“Stabilizing the spirit platform is good,” Kong Hou thought. “If I am a medicine servant here, can I ask for vacation each year to visit my sect? I’m fine with being a medicine servant, I’m just afraid my sect elders will worry…”

“No need.” Huan Zhong interrupted Kong Hou and stood in front of her. He said to Spirit Master Nameless, “Thank you, Elder, but this junior knows very well how this one’s body is. Miss Kong Hou is young, and does not know any medicine. I’m afraid she is not suitable to be Spirit Master’s medicine servant. Today, we have disturbed you. Farewell.” Finishing, he turned and held Kong Hou’s wrist, walking away.