Chapter 93: Rebirth

“What is happening?” The formation master found the power of the angry souls was decreasing. He pushed aside the beautiful woman pouring him wine and walked to the cliff to look down. He saw auspicious clouds twisting and fighting with the black mist.

“Did the mortal world’s former princess join Splendid Cloud Sect or the buddhist cultivators?” The formation master said hatefully, “Those bald donkeys never meddle. Why are there buddhist lights here?” A cultivator from the mortal world not being bullied in Lingyou World was a lucky matter. How could she build ties to the buddhist cultivators in such a short amount of time?

The buddhist cultivators here were not ordinary people. From the light, this buddhist cultivator most likely had reached enlightenment and cultivated their manifestation.

“Sage, what should we do?” The evil cultivator saw the bald donkeys come to meddle and had a bad feeling.

“What to do?” The formation master turned to look at the evil cultivators behind him. “Don’t these monks care about being benevolent and concerned? Go into the city and kill some people. See if the monks continue to chant or come stop you.”

“Sage, these monks…”

“What, you are experts of the evil cultivator world—do you fear those bald donkeys?” The formation master smirked. “Or do you only dare to fight evil cultivators?”

“Us lowly ones understand.” The evil cultivator who spoke knew that the sage was fickle in his emotions. He feared if they delayed, they would die by the hands of this sage before they were killed by the bald donkeys.

“Good.” The formation master finally had a smile. “I am old now, I like obedient juniors.” He turned around and saw an evil cultivator who was standing motionless and sighed. “Child, are you afraid?”

“Sage, forgive me.” This evil cultivator shook his head in fright. “Sage, forgive me.”

“Do not be afraid, I am a person who cares for the next generation.” The formation master smiled and used spirit energy to grab the evil cultivator and pull the other in front of him. Then his fingers tightened, and he broke this person’s neck.

“This way, you will never have to be afraid.” He took out a handkerchief to wipe his fingers clean and turned to say gently to the other evil cultivator, “Why are you not moving?”

When he finished speaking, the other evil cultivator flew off the cliff towards the city.

The formation master’s smile disappeared. He kicked the corpse next to him off the cliff. “Trash.”

The female evil cultivator who had been serving him trembled all over in fright. He glanced at the curled up female evil cultivator, neatened his hair and then disappeared into the sky in a streak of white light.

“The dead born, the six paths of reincarnation…”

Fatan opened his eyes and looked towards the city gates with a frown.

“Master, please continue. Leave the rest to me.” Huan Zhong held the Dragon Roar sword and jumped off the clouds. Looking at the evil cultivators flying into the city, he swung his sword. Sword energy cut through the throats of the first few evil cultivators and they fell down.

“How come there are sword cultivators here?” The remaining evil cultivators found they had lost several fellows in an instant and stopped their steps. They stood around each other and looked in terror at the gates.

The closed city gates opened and a man dressed in white robes walked out sedately.

“Sword cultivator!”