Chapter 81: Illusion

Dust flew and screams rose.

Looking at the two people rolling on the ground, Kong Hou silently reached out and blocked Huan Zhong with her sleeve. There was so much dust. If the gold fruits became dirty, how could they eat the fruits?

“Master.” Lin Hu jumped down and raised his chin at the two people on the ground. “Other than these two people, there is no one else nearby.”

The nomad cultivators had already recognized these two people. They were all members in name of the alliance, but they were not sword experts.

“Path Friend, these two are members of the nomad alliance, but they are not sword cultivators. How could…” The noad alliance elder said tactfully, “Maybe the culprit has already fled?”

“Maybe those two path friends are really so, but I fear these two are not members of the nomad alliance.” Lin Hu gathered spirit energy in his palm and then slapped the two people on the ground. The two rolled on the ground in pain and screamed. The people of the nomad alliance looked at the scene and took a few steps back in fear.

They quickly found the two people on the ground were changing, their bones contracting or expanding. Even their faces were changing.

“They… used transformation water?” The nomad alliance elder’s face was pale. He wanted to kill these two people.

Transformation water had an ordinary name but it was complicated to make. It required expensive materials, and if made a hundred times, it may not succeed even once. The medicine masters who could make this kind of transformation water were rare. More importantly, even if the transformation water was made successfully, if one wanted to transform into someone else without being seen through, they had to drink the heart blood of that person.

So this kind of medicine was prohibited in Lingyou World. Any kind of moral medicine master would dislike a medicine like this. The sects worked together to govern the cultivation world well. This kind of medicine was almost extinct. The younger generation of cultivators almost did not know that there was a medicine like this in the cultivation world.

But this kind of medicine appeared, and had sneaked among the orthodox cultivators, framing other orthodox cultivators for the crime of killing other cultivators. If these two people had not been discovered, how many more matters would have been created in the future?

After the disguises were torn open, the two people who cultivated unorthodox arts could not disguise their fiendish presence.

“Evil cultivators!” the young cultivator said. “These bastards again!” The evil cultivator dared to be so flamboyant under their eyes?

Seeing they were exposed, the evil cultivators begged for mercy. Who said that cultivators did not fear death? Cultivators feared death more than ordinary people. They wanted to gain more power and obtain immortality. The moment of their death, they needed to overcome more terror. So, cultivating the mind was also cultivation.

“You killed three path friends of the nomad alliance—you have the face to beg for mercy?” Kong Hou put her arm down and looked at these evil cultivators with their terrified expressions begging for mercy. She felt a wave of disgust. When these evil cultivators schemed to kill orthodox cultivators, had they never thought of the value of life?”

“In the eyes of these people, the deaths of other people have nothing to do with them if unrelated with their own self-interest. If not so, how would they become evil cultivators?” Huan Zhong worried about Kong Hou being affected mentally at seeing such a thing at such a young age and said, “These people pursue the pleasure of an instant, have harmed numerous people, and will not have good endings.”