Chapter 1

"So you and Mr. Yao, the couple Zhang Anna have no blood relationship."

When Yao Yanyan became conscious, she heard this sentence in her ear.

"...No blood relationship?" She repeated the words slowly, trying to process what she had just heard.

"Yes, Miss Yao. Do you need to come and collect the paternity test report?" The female voice on the phone sounded businesslike, as if not surprised by Yao Yanyan's stunned response.

She instinctively replied, "No need," and hung up the phone.

Her hand, holding the phone, dropped onto the bed. She sat up straight, her eyes wide open, staring ahead. Her mind was struggling to process what had just happened.

Because just now, when the doctor read out the lengthy paternity test report to her, Yao Yanyan caught a glimpse of her future.

At the age of twenty-four, she would lie on her deathbed, alone and abandoned.

At the same time, she realized something.

The world she lived in seemed to be a big novel with a female lead but no romantic interest.

And the reason why she would die so tragically was that she was actually a vicious supporting character who had been adopted as a substitute for the missing real heiress in the novel.

The real heiress, who was the female lead, would return in a few years.

The phone call just now was made by the vicious supporting character "Yao Yanyan," who realized that she didn't resemble her parents and younger sister and secretly had a paternity test done by a familiar doctor.

As Yao Yanyan looked back at her actions in the original work, she felt confused.

Perhaps it was an awakening of consciousness, but she felt that the "herself" in the original work, who had spent two years secretly trying to find the real Miss Qian Jin and failed, and then became obsessed with provoking the real Miss Qian Jin, had some mental problems.

She believed that a normal person, unless they were kicked in the head by a donkey, wouldn't do such stupid and malicious things.

Rubbing her temples, she was about to get up when she suddenly heard a mechanical sound in her mind.

【Information transmission in progress... Information transmission complete... Self-awareness of character activated... System binding in progress... System binding successful.】

Yao Yanyan: "Who's speaking?" She was scared and covered her ears.

The system didn't answer: 【Hello, Yao Yanyan, I am the Survival System 02. Our slogan is 'Live to be a hundred years old! Longevity and health!'】

Yao Yanyan: "??? What?"

【Please go to Fengkang Town to increase Cheng Xuan's favorability. The task has been assigned. Yao Yanyan is required to start executing it within one day! Otherwise, Yao Yanyan's self-awareness will be deactivated again!】

Cheng Xuan.

Yao Yanyan was stunned.

Wasn't Cheng Xuan the name of the female lead in this novel?

Miss Qian Jin, Yao Yanyan's younger sister who was two years younger than her, had been living a life of barely making ends meet since she was young.

When she was found by a wealthy family, she had already dropped out of school for two years because her foster parents did not allow her to go to school.

They said that it was useless for their daughter to go to college and that getting married was the best thing for her.

Thinking of this plot in the original work, Yao Yanyan became angry.