Chapter 11

"What?" Yao Yanyan was stunned. "Why?"

Hong Xiaonuan replied, "I don't know much about it, but Cheng Xuan has always been isolated in school."

Yao Yanyan, who was kind-hearted and fearful, went out to help, and Hong Xiaonuan reached out to grab Yao Yanyan's arm. "Sister Yanyan, let's go back quickly and don't bother with her."

Hong Xiaonuan's cold attitude made Yao Yanyan's heart palpitate.

In this novel, everyone seemed to have an inexplicable hostility towards Cheng Xuan.

She was treated like a living target, bullied and exploited, and treated with indifference by the world, all for the sake of realizing the author's future plan of making the female lead stronger by suffering.

But why?

Yao Yanyan initially thought that Cheng Xuan's misery would come after returning to the wealthy family, but now the author was already setting the stage early.

Being from a family that valued boys over girls, being treated as without rights, being isolated in school, and now learning that she was also being bullied. It was too miserable. Why did all the malice have to fall on her?

She didn't want to get angry with Hong Xiaonuan, so she suppressed her anger and shook off her hand. "If you want to leave, go ahead."

After speaking, Yao Yanyan flipped through her bag and took out her phone to call Zheng Shu.

The phone was quickly answered, and Zheng Shu's voice was formal. "Miss, what's wrong?"

"Come to the flower and bird market nearby now. There are hooligans looking for trouble with me."

Yao Yanyan's voice, trembling with anger, startled Zheng Shu on the other end of the line.

He thought she was crying and asked anxiously, "Do you have the exact address, Miss?"

Yao Yanyan looked at Hong Xiaonuan and handed her the phone. "Where is this? Tell them the exact address."

Hong Xiaonuan looked at Yao Yanyan.

The kind and gentle young miss who had been that way since they met was now standing in front of her, the evening sun casting a shallow shadow on her, her eyes fixed on her without the slightest hint of sweetness.

Instead, they exuded a vicious and ruthless aura.

In the hot August, Hong Xiaonuan was almost unable to control the cold sweat on her back. She stuttered, "Red...Red...The street opposite the Hong Family's food store."

....

The leading girl with yellow hair stamped out the cigarette under her feet, took out another one from her pocket, lit it and walked up to Cheng Xuan with a smirk.

She smiled maliciously, while Cheng Xuan looked indifferent, as if her soul had drifted away, leaving only a shell standing there.

The girl blew smoke at Cheng Xuan and said, "Let's extinguish the stench on you, stinky sister."

Her provocative words made the delinquent students behind her laugh as if they had heard a particularly funny joke, and they started to joke around, "The stench on the sister can't be eliminated. We need to take her to the river to wash her off, hahaha."

"Yeah, she was born stinky."

"Let's take the stinky sister for a free bath!"

Everyone burst into laughter. The girl with yellow hair laughed so hard that she couldn't straighten up, and patted Cheng Xuan's shoulder, "Can you hear me, Cheng Xuan, sister? I'll generously take you for a free bath, haha, no need to thank me."