Chapter 60

Yao Wu also admires Song Bairuo.

Truly, fortune favors the bold. She had no other interests or hobbies in her life; she just liked poking the tiger's butt and only considered it satisfying when she was bitten and covered in blood.

Her gaze fell on the message Cheng Xuan forwarded to her, and then the second message arrived right after.

[Iceberg Cold-face Hater: The Zheng family?]

Yao Wu wasn't sure, and she really wanted to pull out all of Song Bairuo's hair and ask Jiang Leyu, who was driving.

"Is there any recent activity in the Zheng family?"

"The Zheng family?" Jiang Leyu turned her head, pondered for a moment, and drawled, "Yeah, they do. Last time when I went back, my old man kept mentioning it. It seems like that idiot Zheng Siyue returned to the country recently."

"He loves to party, so it's unlikely for him to return to the country without throwing a banquet," Jiang Leyu, who was in the same class as Zheng Siyue, knew more about it naturally. She asked while resting her finger on the steering wheel, "What's the matter?"

"It seems like my sister went to the banquet they held," Yao Wu frowned deeply, filled with resentment. "Ah! It must be my mother's doing."

Everyone in the upper-class social circle understood what these banquets meant.

Superficially, it was all about luxury and glamour, but behind the scenes, it was about various forces sizing each other up. The powerful families united, and no one would be at a disadvantage when looking for a partner in such an event.

Jiang Leyu paused for a moment and uttered a sentence, "I think it's good."

"What's good about it!" Yao Wu was angered by this statement. "My sister... My sister clearly... Clearly..."

"Clearly should be with Cheng Xuan, right?" Jiang Leyu turned her face and looked out of the front windshield.

"Yes," Yao Wu was slightly surprised and nodded.

"Xiao Wu, you're thinking too simplistically," Jiang Leyu smiled on the surface. "They are obviously not suitable for each other. Even I can see your animosity towards Song Bairuo. I'd have to be a fool not to realize that you're trying to match them."

"Don't push your sister into a pit." Jiang Leyu's tone became more serious.

"How am I pushing her into a pit!" Yao Wu sat up straight.

"Aren't you pushing her into a pit?" Jiang Leyu felt a sense of annoyance in her heart. "Xiao Wu, you're young and naive. I can see it crystal clear. Cheng Xuan is the type of person who can't settle down. She's still entangled with Song Bairuo every day. Aren't you pushing your sister into a pit?"

"You don't know anything, so stop talking!" Yao Wu shouted at Jiang Leyu.

"How am I talking nonsense?" Jiang Leyu also became somewhat annoyed and felt that Yao Wu was too immature.

"You don't know anything at all." Yao Wu sat back down, and her face clearly showed anger and sadness.

"I originally didn't plan to tell anyone about this," Yao Wu turned off the screen of her phone. "But now that you know, I'll tell you."

As she finished speaking, the car happened to stop in front of the apartment.

Jiang Leyu didn't open the car door, feeling disdainful and waiting for Yao Wu to speak.

Outside, there was a torrential downpour, and Yao Wu felt a little nervous in her heart.

"My sister used to study oil painting, you know that, right?"