𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ ❝𝐎𝐇

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ ❝𝐎𝐇.... my.... 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄.❞ 

˚₊‧꒰ა ☆ | 𝐒𝐔𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐌𝐄 𝐃𝐄𝐈𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐀𝐓 𝐈𝐍 𝐀 𝐂𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐂𝐈𝐋 𝐑𝐎𝐎𝐌, 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐃𝐄𝐌𝐎𝐍 𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐀𝐂𝐑𝐎𝐒𝐒 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐋𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐄 𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐁𝐋𝐄 𝐓𝐀𝐁𝐋𝐄. 𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐃𝐀𝐑𝐊𝐍𝐄𝐒𝐒 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐏𝐔𝐑𝐄 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐓𝐄 𝐑𝐎𝐎𝐌. "if we continue this war we'll have no choice. We will send her out, targeting your sons."

The women spoke glaring at the demon. "Do what you must, that pet is no match for any of my son's, let alone my oldest. I'm winning this war and your kind will be wiped out!"

Slamming his fist down cracking the marble and stomping away, back to his home in hell. "No choice...... ELIZABETH!" she yelled out, a silver haired angel rushing in. "Yes, mother?" Frantic to please her mother.

"Fetch your cousin."

"Of course mother." Bowing she flew out of the council room quickly and to a place deep down in the goddesses palace.

A [h/c] girl sat against a wall, flipping through the two types of colored keys on a bronze ring."[y/n]..... she needs you." A smirk grew on to her face as she stood up. "After your mother took my father's place everything's gone to shit, you need me to fix it for you?"

Her fist wrapping around the rusty bars of the cell. "I'm sorry for what she did to your father, [y/n], but we need you to stop this war, please. If not for the gods, or demons, but for me?"

Gazing into her cousin's [e/c] eyes with plead. As kids their parents never got along, the spirit king having being crowned as king of the gods and goddesses, taking the throne, and having all races living in harmony.

Jealous, supreme deity formed and army, killing the king and taking his places at the new ruler, making elizabeth heir to the throne. The cousin's though had a better connection. Always being around each other they grew to become best friends.

Playing together, Elizabeth watching as [y/n] was gifted her celestial keys and trained with them. The silver haired angel wasn't much of a fighter like her cousin, but she liked it that way. She kept her distance from conflict and delivered messages, until that day.

"Fine, but only for you, Liz." Smiling sweetly she unlocked the cell door and let the girl free. "You'll get it done in no time [n/n]. Which key are you gonna use? I was thinking aquarius, she's tough and makes you really strong....."