⌗¹¹ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑳𝑶𝑶𝑴𝑰𝑵𝑮 𝑻𝑯𝑹𝑬𝑨𝑻

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ ❝𝐘𝐎𝐔 can't

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ ❝𝐘𝐎𝐔 can't... no! Please don't 𝐆𝐎!❞

‧˙⋆˚。⁺⋆ | 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐓𝐖𝐎 𝐏𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐂𝐄𝐒𝐒𝐄𝐒 𝐒𝐀𝐓 𝐁𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒 𝐒𝐈𝐃𝐄. [y/n] deeping through, making her brows frown. "Are you afraid?" King bartra asked seeing the look on his nieces face.

"No. Because I know meliodas will be coming soon. And besides, i'm now with you now, uncle. And elizabeth's here." Gesturing to her silver haired cousin.

"I see. But it's only a matter of time before the three of us are separated once more." He rasped out. "What?"

"You two are familiar with how my magical power vision works, are you not?" He questioned the two.

"It only gives me insight into my own fate and surroundings, but by vague words and visuals, lets me see into the future." The king explained. "Have you seen something, father?"

Elizabeth questioned holding onto her father's hand. "Very soon, I will be rescued from this impenetrable chamber. Thanks to the efforts of a crimson boar."

Elizabeth gasped under her breath. "A boar?

---

Vivian was held in the air by merlin's magic. "Vivian, tell me where princess [y/n] is." The boar sin demanded. "She's in the king's room! With elizabeth!" She groaned out "There you go."

Backing away and turning to meliodas. Vivian fell to the ground with a grunt and began to run off. "Hey, she's running off! Shouldn't we--" Arthur exclaimed.

"Forget her. For right now, we need to focus on rescuing [y/n]"

"Then it's time to get a move on. I've got a gift for her" Holding out her hand and revealing a golden key.

Snapping her fingers they were teleported to outside the kings room. "Where are we?"

"We're in front of my father's room." Margaret pointed out. "I tried teleporting us inside but got deflected. The handiwork of my disgraceful ex-disciple."

Referring to vivian. "Right. Take a few steps back guys!"

Stretching his arm ready to break the door down. "Wait, hang on a second, captain. Even with your powers, you couldn't breach this barrier. It's the perfect cube." Recognizing the spell.

"A spell from the demon world that can deflect any kind of power. Regardless of its magnitude." Gilthunder tried to use his lightning to shock the door open but nothing happened.